• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick Question
What is a 2006 Cryztal Meteor Winner Disc in 9.5/10 condition valued at?
super-47124-4577.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone, just joined and this is my first post.

I have a Pro Leopard-champion and gummy, unsure on the wt. Metalic rainbow stamp.
A pro line beast-pearly white again unsure of the wt.
And finally a champion star stamped 175 gram champion boss.

Thanks for the help.

Hello everyone, just joined and this is my first post.

I have a Pro Leopard-champion and gummy, unsure on the wt. Metalic rainbow stamp.
A pro line beast-pearly white again unsure of the wt.
And finally a champion star stamped 175 gram champion boss.

Thanks for the help.

What are the conditions of the discs? Assuming they are all brand new.. I'd say..

$25 - Leopard
$35 - Beast
$50ish - Boss

^^^^ welcome. Weight is going to make a big difference. A 150 Pro Leopard may bring $20 while a 175 could bring closer to $50... Also it would be helpful if you posted the condition of the discs along with if there is ink or not. . . . A picture is best. It truly is worth a thousand words.

What is so special about a star destroyer? I really don't know.

It's the marking on the back. *D is considered to be the first run Destroyer with a production stamp. S/DS have become popular as very stable run of Destroyers. These have both been getting 25+ lately and I would say 30-35 in like new condition. *DS markings are considered run of the mill and fetch pretty much retail.

It's the marking on the back. *D is considered to be the first run Destroyer with a production stamp. S/DS have become popular as very stable run of Destroyers. These have both been getting 25+ lately and I would say 30-35 in like new condition. *DS markings are considered run of the mill and fetch pretty much retail.

Couldn't have said it better. Good info here! :thmbup:

Hmmm, glad I just read this. I didn't know my S/DS's were worth that much. To the marketplace I go with them!

Values please?

Some old Aviars here
175 Ching skull 7/10 faded ink
170 Ching skull 9/10
175 Ching skull 10/10
175 Ching skull 10/10
169 Black grid 9.5/10
175 Maceman 7/10 stamped 1999
173 Pro Line Gremlin 9.5/10 faded ink

Attachments

• aviars.JPG
    aviars.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 50
Traded the local diver, or as I call him "Disc Dude", a Pro-D XL I never throw anymore for this guy. Help me out.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMAG0150.jpg
    IMAG0150.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMAG0151.jpg
    IMAG0151.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 7

The *d marking is considered the first run destroyer, but I would say 25+ is a stretch......even for a newer max weight one. You might be able to find someone who will pay that, but I still stick to my 20 on a newer one. The sds's are the same way........It all comes down to personal preference......I throw *d destroyers and I would pay close to 20 for one, but if someone asked for 25+ I know I can find them elsewhere cheaper.......

I have noticed a wide range of debate about these lately though

I would love to see proof of people selling them for 30+ though if anybody has seen it out there

I just picked up a 12x champ eagle at my local PIAS. It is a bright pink that is more opaque than my star plastics. Is this normal? Is it worth anything more than a cool new disc that I've been meaning to try out?

I just picked up a 12x champ eagle at my local PIAS. It is a bright pink that is more opaque than my star plastics. Is this normal? Is it worth anything more than a cool new disc that I've been meaning to try out?

Sounds like just a slight change in formula. I'd say retail value only. Definitely go throw it!

^ Thanks... that's what I figured, but just wanted to make sure before I wipe the stamp and dye it. Looking forward to throwing it.

The *d marking is considered the first run destroyer, but I would say 25+ is a stretch......even for a newer max weight one. You might be able to find someone who will pay that, but I still stick to my 20 on a newer one. The sds's are the same way........It all comes down to personal preference......I throw *d destroyers and I would pay close to 20 for one, but if someone asked for 25+ I know I can find them elsewhere cheaper.......

I have noticed a wide range of debate about these lately though

I would love to see proof of people selling them for 30+ though if anybody has seen it out there
Check out feebay. Obviously that's not here, but one sold for $34.50 with $3.50 shipping. Even after fees, that's a pretty good haul. Just saying. I just sold a few of mine, asked $25, ended up getting right around 20ish for them. Sold them all as multiples so gave some discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.