• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
9/10, 175g discovering the world beadless aviar

picture.php

Anyone?

Check out feebay. Obviously that's not here, but one sold for $34.50 with $3.50 shipping. Even after fees, that's a pretty good haul. Just saying. I just sold a few of mine, asked $25, ended up getting right around 20ish for them. Sold them all as multiples so gave some discount.

Ya I just saw that one listing go for 34.50.......I would consider that an outlier....I also saw a couple in the 20 to 25 range.........but I saw a lot of them go for less than 10 and the majority were between 10 and 20. I guess its just how you list them on ebay.

The bottom line is......"something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it".......and I personally wouldn't pay more than 20 shipped for a *d destroyer......

that DTW Aviars is probably $25, mabye/probably more to a californian who likes nostalgic stuff.

I have a First Run Torque. 175g very light rim ink. Peach with blue stamp. Any ideas?

$15? Maybe $20.
These things just aren't that rare or sought after. There was an apparently good reason why they were discontinued. The Am Nats Torques may fetch a little more, but not demand for less that mint.

10X Cheetah, scaled at 176, no ink, gonna say 6/10 because of a couple gouges in the wing. Rainbow stamp is almost perfect

7531271882_e7b2d9f439_c.jpg

7531256798_849981d84a_c.jpg

$15 in that condition. Depending on the buyer, maybe a little more because the top really looks to be in good shape. If you can get $20, take it.
Having said all that, the gouges will not affect the flight on these things at all; but people pay less for a thrower than they will a wall hanger. This isn't a wall hanger.

Last edited:

Quick help on this one. . .
Codorus State Park stamp - CA tooled 11x pearly red teebird - no ink - 168.8g - not sure if it is a KC Pro 11x mold or just an 11x. . . I am not sure how to tell the difference (if there is one aside from the stamp) - feels nice a flexy, not super firm
Thought on value?

Cheers

Glow Big Bird Roc

I scooped this up at PIA's the other day, I found it with a few other Ontario mold big bird rocs, but this one seemes special, it glows:D. It's a 6-7/10 179g Ontario mold big bird roc, faded ink on the back. Anyone know if this is rare, or possibly how much it'd be worth, see pics:
DSCF2344.jpg

DSCF2350.jpg

*Note: the second pic was enhanced in windows picture viewer, but the original was almost black, probably because of the settings (was set on nighttime/dark setting) on the camera or lack of user knowledge but this thing glows.

It's the marking on the back. *D is considered to be the first run Destroyer with a production stamp. S/DS have become popular as very stable run of Destroyers. These have both been getting 25+ lately and I would say 30-35 in like new condition. *DS markings are considered run of the mill and fetch pretty much retail.

To add to this, the *D destroyers are a little on the flippy side when it comes to destroyers and the other first run markings that you will see are some proto stamps marked as SD

emerica^ - either way that is a huge score

These are 4/5 that I picked up today. 179g 6-7/10 BB glow roc, 8/10 177g Throw in the Dark roc, 8/10 179g sea foam green BB roc, 175g 7/10 SB San Marino chains aviar, and the other BB roc I got, I sold to a friend for what I got it for, since he lost one a couple weeks ago. Anyone want to appraise these for me;), all have faded ink
DSCF2352.jpg

These are 4/5 that I picked up today. 179g 6-7/10 BB glow roc, 8/10 177g Throw in the Dark roc, 8/10 179g sea foam green BB roc, 175g 7/10 SB San Marino chains aviar, and the other BB roc I got, I sold to a friend for what I got it for, since he lost one a couple weeks ago. Anyone want to appraise these for me;), all have faded ink
DSCF2352.jpg

You make me hate my lousy PIAS....

Status
Not open for further replies.