• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much are Pro Rhynos? I'm not familiar with the Rhyno craze. I know these will be lower cause of the weight.

165g - 9/10 - really grippy
166g - 8/10 - not as grippy

Both soft

DSC00060.jpg

10/10 169.1g 11x Eagle-L Black with gold stamp. CAL tooled (I don't know much about eagles, so I'm not sure if they're all CAL or if it matters). Any ideas? Also, does the CAL tooling matter on eagles?

S.cann I would guess anywhere between 30 and 40, I sold an old tie dyed one for 25 a few months ago, yours looks in pretty good condition compared to the one I had, though.

10/10 169.1g 11x Eagle-L Black with gold stamp. CAL tooled (I don't know much about eagles, so I'm not sure if they're all CAL or if it matters). Any ideas? Also, does the CAL tooling matter on eagles?

20-25, the L molds go for less and no they are all not cal molded. The ones that say distance driver on them were the cal molded ones and the ones that say fairway on them were ca I believe. But Discgolfvalues had these things up for a while at like 20 so I would say its safe to say 20-25

20-25, the L molds go for less and no they are all not cal molded. The ones that say distance driver on them were the cal molded ones and the ones that say fairway on them were ca I believe. But Discgolfvalues had these things up for a while at like 20 so I would say its safe to say 20-25

Thanks!

how do you tell a ce qms from a normal qms?

several ways.
two color stamp the qms and bubbles will be different colors, it will say PDGA APPOVED, rather than approved. and finally, at 6 o'clock there is normally a sharpie hash mark on the wing that the stampers used to line up the two different color stamps as this was one of the harder stamps to line up.

did I miss anything guys?

several ways.
two color stamp the qms and bubbles will be different colors, it will say PDGA APPOVED, rather than approved. and finally, at 6 o'clock there is normally a sharpie hash mark on the wing that the stampers used to line up the two different color stamps as this was one of the harder stamps to line up.

did I miss anything guys?

CE QMS may have one or all of the above. Post a pic and we'll tell you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.