• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2008 Retro Champion Rancho

Ok so I won a collectors 2008 Retro Champion Rancho Roc what is it worth?

championroc.com says about it

2008 Retro Champion Rancho Roc

There were 541 of these made.

This stamp is a remake of the 2001 with some changes. The 2008 version says,

"Celebrating 10 Years of Disc Golf Excellence"

instead of the classic 2001 saying

"Wintrhop University Rock Hill South Carolina."

These are in 2 different groups on the collectors guide. They start with number 1008 which is actually #1 of the collector's series. Then they restart on number 3008.

this one is 1309
pics:

https://picasaweb.google.com/103199295879233124460/Discs#5757992913273788226

and

https://picasaweb.google.com/103199295879233124460/Discs#5757992932933883138

thank you

Gary

I just bought a rainbow barstamp CE T MOLD off the bay, the ones cam Todd had for fundraising. It's 175 never thrown but has faded rim ink. What do you think its worth? I want it for wall but though it might have slipped by because not everyone knows about them. Thanks. Oh its white by the way. Thanks

Yeah, I don't think everyone knows the story on these, so you probably didn't get the usual cast of characters bidding on it. I bet you could get a 20% premium (or more) over what you paid if you set up a thread to tell the story and generate some interest. With the faded ink, I thought it was properly priced though.

FWIW, I did see it, knew what it was, and passed at that price, just because it isn't as "liquid" as a stock stamp CE T would be if I ever needed to sell.

It's a cool piece of CE Teebird history - congrats on the buy!

--------------------------------------------

11X Champion Eagle

Thanks for the info on my last post guys. Two more I could really use a hand with.
11X Champion Eagle

20120625011514.jpg

By notrepidation

How about this one? I have seen various prices over the last couple of years but they hardly ever come on to the market.
175g mint pre first run. Champion plastic with DX stamp.

Attachments

• CHAMPION_GATOR_(DX_STAMP).jpg
    CHAMPION_GATOR_(DX_STAMP).jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 25
How about this one? I have seen various prices over the last couple of years but they hardly ever come on to the market.
175g mint pre first run. Champion plastic with DX stamp.

I have 3 and I have spent anywhere from $65 (2 years ago) to $130.

I have only found stock dx ching snipers which are not very expensive. I cannot tell if this is dx, but I did find out ching the company started in 1998. Just seeing if this had any value. It is in great condition.

IMAG0136.jpg

I have only found stock dx ching snipers which are not very expensive. I cannot tell if this is dx, but I did find out ching the company started in 1998. Just seeing if this had any value. It is in great condition.

View attachment 26170

I have a ching roc with the same stamp. you're sure it's not a roc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts