• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember this came up before and it was kind of a low number. starfires just never got popular so i think the last one i saw sell, sold for 35 but i don't remember if that was new or used.

I think that $35 would be on the high end of new.

looking for a price guesstimate on this, i believe it to be a high rarity.

10/10 heavy weight (don't have it in front of me) yellow San Marino Q-Sentinel
with 2004 World Doubles centered mini-stamp

it's the only Sanny QS i've ever seen with a tourny stamp, and the story i got while at Millennium was that this was the first public release of the QS. they had a history of launching new prerelease Mill models at World Dubs and Texas Teams. there might be more but i've never seen or heard of one, so i'm asking DGCR if you guys have seen one.

here's another...
old apx with "steady" ed stamp and signature...7.5/10 and I'm not sure on the weight

this is for a friend... not mine...

Someone got $45 for one of those in new condition with out the signature last year. I saw another sell for $25 8/10 no signature.

These are not ashes discs, but they are the same artist so there is some collectability even with out a signature.

Hi all,
I have a 2005 USDGC Classic ROC signed by David Feldberg (he won both the NT and USDGC that year). Am looking to sell it and am not sure what a fair asking price would be. This disc was a gift from a friend at the USDGC that year and I had it signed at the Las Vegas Halloween Classic a couple weeks later.

any insights/info would be great! Thank you!

Attachments

• ROC.jpg
    ROC.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 20
Price check on the following please!

Pro Classic Roc 171 blue 7/10 ink on back
Pro Classic Roc 174 blue 8/10 ink on bottom
Pro Classic Roc 175 white 6.5/10 ink on rim

Dx XD bullet stamp 172 white 10/10

10x KC Pro Teebird 175 orange candy plastic 8/10 ink on bottom
11x KC Pro Teebird 166 red candy plastic 8/10
First Run Pro Teebird 169 yellow 8/10

pics: http://imgur.com/a/XqRp4#3

bump guys, anyone got prices? I need them soon.

Hi all,
I have a 2005 USDGC Classic ROC signed by David Feldberg (he won both the NT and USDGC that year). Am looking to sell it and am not sure what a fair asking price would be. This disc was a gift from a friend at the USDGC that year and I had it signed at the Las Vegas Halloween Classic a couple weeks later.

any insights/info would be great! Thank you!

can usually get these for $25 or less.

p63VC.jpg

Not sure on weight, I'll scale when I can. Disc is probably 7/10 with no ink.

Status
Not open for further replies.