• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, getting back into disc golf after a long time off. I found a few discs in a bag at my dad's house and was curious if they had any value. I know they don't make the circle stamps anymore so I was just wondering. The weights vary from 166-179. The condition is probably 6-7/10 and all have ink on the bottom and some have ink on the top (I was young and colored on them cause I thought it was cool. Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 82
Hey guys, getting back into disc golf after a long time off. I found a few discs in a bag at my dad's house and was curious if they had any value. I know they don't make the circle stamps anymore so I was just wondering. The weights vary from 166-179. The condition is probably 6-7/10 and all have ink on the bottom and some have ink on the top (I was young and colored on them cause I thought it was cool. Thanks a lot.

I would give ya 10 bucks on the magnet

magnet and xd might get you something nice in trade.

even the soft four chains are desired i guess.

magnet and xd might get you something nice in trade.

even the soft four chains are desired i guess.

I thought circle stamp Sharks brought in a decent amount of $$$ along with the Birdie cause it seems to be pre thumb track... More than a brand new in-production run anyways. Haha. That is a pretty sweet 4-chains though.

I thought circle stamp Sharks brought in a decent amount of $$$ along with the Birdie cause it seems to be pre thumb track... More than a brand new in-production run anyways. Haha. That is a pretty sweet 4-chains though.

I think Sharks are among the most common Circle Stamps so they aren't worth much.

The pre-thumbtrack Birdie should be worth something though, it looks like it's in the best shape of the bunch.

What about this rhyno? It's marked "PRY", 7/10, 174g. It feels like KC Pro Roc plastic. Ink on the plate that would probably wipe off. I've never seen a pro rhyno with a dx stamp before, and it's ontario tooled if that matters. Thanks!
http://m265.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/cole350ss/2012-05-30221727.jpg.html

If it feels like kc pro plastic then it is probably a dx rhyno, they may have marked it wrong on the bottom. Pro plastic is soft and wonderful, it is my favorite plastic. Dx plastic is more firm and has a kc pro feel, my least favorite plastic.

Try to bend/flex it, if it bends smoothly and easily it could be pro. If it doesn't really like to bend smoothly might be dx.
Just let someone who throws pro rhyno's feel it and they can tell you what it is easily.

If dx it is worth stock price.
if pro 20.

I've heard that Gateway's clear plastic is worth a bit more than stock prices. What do you all think about these magics? Brand new, no ink, and 175g each...

Based on my experience, you could get upwards of $20 for the clear Evo Magic, if you're patient and find the right buyer.
The other Magic probably isn't worth anything over stock price. I had one just like it. Nothing really special that I know about.

Appoved QMS - 170 gram - 7/10 - Outside is actually Blueberry. Not sure if it's CE. "QMS" written on back.

Attachments

• QMS.jpg
    QMS.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 18
179041_g.jpg

USDGC either rhyno or birdie (looks like rhyno because of the patent tooling on the thumbtrac. Any ideas?

179041_g.jpg

USDGC either rhyno or birdie (looks like rhyno because of the patent tooling on the thumbtrac. Any ideas?

Like I told you, it's either a tank or a birdie if it has no bead. I would guess $15-20 for a birdie in that condition...

Old school Glo Gazelle (171g) and Leopard (175g). Both are unthrown but the Gazelle needs a bath. Price check?

IMAG1143.jpg

IMAG1144.jpg

isf the rim is flat its a birdie if its more rounder its a rhyno is what year is there are also tons more of thumtrac disc

actualy thumptrac looks prettysmall like that of a gopher so it could also that remade

Any of these worth anything?

Disc4_zps7b319766.jpg

Viking ?g - Is from the same year as the Pre Barry Beast next to it
Pre Barry Beast 166g
JK Pro Aviar X 3x 174g
Banshee 173g - I am assuming that star means its a first run?

Status
Not open for further replies.