• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a few discs Im hoping you guys can help me with. Im unfamiliar with Discraft really.

Old Z Pred 171g 10/10
photobucket-28490-1363047110800_zps0112438c.jpg

Limited Edition Crystal Z Challenger 2 sided stamp 170+g 10/10

photobucket-30896-1363047131993_zps3b1e8e0b.jpg

photobucket-11398-1363047092891_zps80af717d.jpg

What are the Paul McBeth black McPros going for now.
I have the unstamped gold and silver sigs

Thanks
Haven't seen any recently on EBAY but the chart shows what kind of $$ people were willing to pay for them when they first came out.

Xog1aLLl.jpg

Just got these Glitter Champ Shark 3's.
Any ideas on the Smoke or the Flag Stamp?
I'll link them 'cause they're big pics

Smoke color

Flag Stamp

Last edited:
How about 2004-ish Ontario Champion Classic Rocs? I have 2 of them at 174, one of which is 8/10, and one that is 9/10.

just curious what y'all would say about this ching oracle prototype - got it sometime in '06 - supreme plastic, 171g.

The past few months most new Pro Pigs in the 170s were selling for 25+. Now with the influx of "newly found" pro pigs, people have started their auction at $18 and they do not sell. I do not keep track of unsold items so I do not have the data to back. Just relying on my memory.

Red Signature Mcbeth P-2 175g 10/10
Any idea on the rarity/ value of these right now?
Thanks,

Attachments

• Mcbeth P-2.jpg
    Mcbeth P-2.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 35
People have been claiming that only 96 had been released in the US... but how many total? No Idea.

2 sold on ebay for 25 and 39.49 fyi.

If that pred was red or orange I would pay you 30 bucks for it, since its yellow 20 bucks

why is that. i thought pred were all 15 bucks no matter what? so the color is huge factor in this or is it that it is clear not opaque?

why is that. i thought pred were all 15 bucks no matter what? so the color is huge factor in this or is it that it is clear not opaque?

That's just what he would pay. And I disagree that a specific color of pred would bring more unless someone such as timj would pay more because of a color. What would usually affect value would be.

1)If its pearly could bring more
2)People prefer old runs which can bring more (which it is)
3)Weight could affect the value if its to light for a heavy handed player

Never seen a $30 pred in my life except for possible a rare lion head with some kind of crazy stamp that someone had to own.

Last edited:
That's just what he would pay. And I disagree that a specific color of pred would bring more unless someone such as timj would pay more because of a color. What would usually affect value would be.

1)If its pearly could bring more
2)People prefer old runs which can bring more (which it is)
3)Weight could affect the value if its to light for a heavy handed player

Never seen a $30 pred in my life except for possible a rare lion head with some kind of crazy stamp that someone had to own.

Not many but it backs up Birdmans thoughts
iXxnAmEl.jpg

^ As much as a F2 Underworld is worth.
someone may want it if you tell them it's rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.