• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw one of these pop up a while ago, but I don't think there was a consensus on the price.

DM0VB.jpg

180g, Mint.

I'm going to disagree with you cali. the streaks are a dead give-away

i have plenty of first runs without streaks valks and eagles also a good few with so its really hard to judge by that and the l outside the circle doesnt always mean first run like others have and i have plenty of ce to prove there is second and even third runs with the letter outside the circle!

i have plenty of first runs without streaks valks and eagles also a good few with so its really hard to judge by that and the l outside the circle doesnt always mean first run like others have and i have plenty of ce to prove there is second and even third runs with the letter outside the circle!

whoa whoa whoa. what are you trying to say?

:sick:

rly tho im not breaking stones. ive just always thought this place would be a much more useful tool if it was a collective of information as opposed to who can know it all the loudest.

i also think that disc values should be given in ranges because of all the factors that effect the pricing.

:gross: +/-

Mint, 174g Pearly as hell 2004 USDGC hole 5 roc. Picture doesnt do it any justice. Sorry for huge pic.

picture.php

those are nice rocs. they are great throwers too.

it is mint 10/10 so as a collector i think at least 60-80 dollars. i would trade you a inked up kenny for it :D

Anyone know what run this is and its value?

MINT - New Unthrown CE Leopard, Clear, Yellow, slight dome, black stamp 174g/

DSC09887_zps6d186060.jpg

DSC09888_zps868335b4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts