• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone put a value on this paleeaassee!!?? 7/10 kc pro eagle l mold View attachment 29855

If its a 10x max weight with the dye on it I would be really happy to get 25$ out of it. Now if it were the candy x mold 10x I'd give you 30-35 even with the weird dye job. If its lighter you can adjust a bit. I do see less l mold ten times than I do x's, more rare, I don't know. Bet it flys great.

photostream

Got nice and firm discraft pro-d challengers with this big jerm stamp max weight 10/10 marked 51 and 52 out of 175 made what they worth?

IDK if this is really what this disc was worth but i just sold the dayglo green FR katana for 34$ shipped on feebly

did not get much of a response so i listed it there and it sold quick... maybe should have asked for more

Do early run vibrams have any value?

I have a 175 ascent without the flight numbers on the bottom and a solid green summit and ridge.

Innova F2 2006 USDGC champ roc 180g with 2 names and number worth of ink, other than that great condition with just slight wear, still very stable.

Innova Puma, 170ish grams, 1 good nick but other than that general where and some ink

Candy Pro Leopard 150g some ink, great condtion

CE eagle L, scaled 171. lots of ink with one small dink

what r these worth?

thanks everyone

Can anyone give me a second opinion on these please?

bought two used SE valkyries and a 9x KC Pro Banshee from my local shop, they look ugly and abused, but are probably only 6.5-7/10. Current values?

If its a 10x max weight with the dye on it I would be really happy to get 25$ out of it. Now if it were the candy x mold 10x I'd give you 30-35 even with the weird dye job. If its lighter you can adjust a bit. I do see less l mold ten times than I do x's, more rare, I don't know. Bet it flys great.

thank you!! weird dye job?? hahaha i know i honestly didn't think that it'd be worth much of anything when i got into dyeing...:doh: flies wonderfully!!

Odd one here, need a price, looking to sell:

Innova Phenix, not sure what the plastic is, it's brick hard. Patent # on the back. 191g weighed. 7/10, no ink. PDGA approved.

2012-10-18_19-12-17_885.jpg

Do early run vibrams have any value?

I have a 175 ascent without the flight numbers on the bottom and a solid green summit and ridge.

I'm not sure the market on Vibram collectibles will rise anytime soon. From most of the feedback I've seen, they fly fairly consistently across "runs".
Some of the chunks have some value, but have not really seen a hungry market for Vibram first runs.

Best person to ask is Steve Dodge. He gave me some advice one time on a collectible Vibram, so I believe that he has his finger on the pulse of the Vibram market.
Probably best to PM Steve.
Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts