• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2004 Japan classic roc 150 new, how would I find one? And price? Thanks for help

2004 Japan classic roc 150 new, how would I find one? And price? Thanks for help

Are those the Gold ones? Archer stamp? If so, they are freakin awesome. I think they were quite expensive, but not sure if they held their initial value.

Second Picture:
1.Yellow DX roc 178g 6.5-7/10 $5
2.White w/red stamp old DX roc 176g 7.5-8/10. $15 to $20 max
3.White w/blue stamp old DX roc 174g 10/10. $25
4.Yellow SE Super roc 180g 7/10. Close to $30
5.Christmas Ching roc 174g 10/10 Probably $30 max
6.Older KC Pro roc 177g 10/10. $25ish

Can you guys give me some info on these guys?
thanks!!!

Here's some of my advice

Hammerhead, "Guaranteed Unbreakable" plastic, and 180g according to the stamp. About 6/10 due to some rim damage and a small amount of warping but the stamp looks pretty darn good and there is no ink. Someone else posted some in a little bit better condition and I think the consensus was ~$40, but this one isn't in quite as good as condition so I thought I would ask. Plus I think I got a pretty good deal on it from craigslist, I would like to know how good.

Thanks!

Photo0227.jpg.html

Last edited:
Hammerhead, "Guaranteed Unbreakable" plastic, and 180g according to the stamp. About 6/10 due to some rim damage and a small amount of warping but the stamp looks pretty darn good and there is no ink. Someone else posted some in a little bit better condition and I think the consensus was ~$40, but this one isn't in quite as good as condition so I thought I would ask. Plus I think I got a pretty good deal on it from craigslist, I would like to know how good.

Thanks!

Photo0227.jpg.html

I'd go right about in there. these are HARD to find.

I just picked up a 169 10x kc pro cheetah for 12 bucks from a buddy. It's got some stamp wear and a fair amount of dings on the rim, but I figured it was worth it. Any anyone tell me what it's worth now a days? Been out of the loop for a while. I appreciate it.

17?g Swirly Champ Orc 7.5/10 tourney stamp any ideas? Wondering if anything special for the swirl and how gummy it is. It is super gummy... Thanks.

Its not rare or anything but it is really pretty. I would say go for 20 but be prepared to wait for the right buyer

Status
Not open for further replies.