• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just scored at your local PIAS!

I'm curious what the value of a 7/10 Champion Valkyrie is that is 150 class and SUPER gummy. It's 5x JK stamp (champion plastic not JK), pre-flight #s with the old Innova logo. I can upload pics upon request but if I don't have to I won't...Thanks in advance!

I just picked these up at my local Play It Again Sports. They looked like they would be worth some money. If not, they didn't cost me much anyways. Any help on the value of these discs would be much appreciated. Thanks!

KC Pro Teebird 169g 8/10

Pro Line Beast 175g 6/10

CFR 2006 PDGA Pro Worlds Wraith 175g 9/10

Certainly a score from PIAS! That Augusta Wraith is probably worth triple what you paid for all three.

I'm curious what the value of a 7/10 Champion Valkyrie is that is 150 class and SUPER gummy. It's 5x JK stamp (champion plastic not JK), pre-flight #s with the old Innova logo. I can upload pics upon request but if I don't have to I won't...Thanks in advance!

8-12

I just picked these up at my local Play It Again Sports. They looked like they would be worth some money. If not, they didn't cost me much anyways. Any help on the value of these discs would be much appreciated. Thanks!

KC Pro Teebird 169g 8/10

Pro Line Beast 175g 6/10

CFR 2006 PDGA Pro Worlds Wraith 175g 9/10

$30
$20
$40

+/- $5

Worth?

Thanks for the quick responses. I am open for trades/selling. Also, I have a 2006 USDGC Champion Glo Roc 180g. The one pictured is brand new, whereas mine would be rated 7/10. Any suggestions on value?

Attachments

• 2006 Hole 7 Champion Glow Roc.jpg
    2006 Hole 7 Champion Glow Roc.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 19
Thanks for the quick responses. I am open for trades/selling. Also, I have a 2006 USDGC Champion Glo Roc 180g. The one pictured is brand new, whereas mine would be rated 7/10. Any suggestions on value?

now these go for 60 new and 50 used. basically dpends on ink/ stamp quality.

Orange (it looks pink) CE Eagle, never thrown, 10/10, no ink, 169 grams

f1feec7f.jpg

Thanks for the help.

Any help folks?

I am assuming this is an X mold - $60 for that one, maybe someone who really wants it would go 70

As most of us know, eagles are the least valuable of the 5 ce discs - 1st - Leopard, Teebird, Firebird and Valk, then the Eagle

I am assuming this is an X mold - $60 for that one, maybe someone who really wants it would go 70

As most of us know, eagles are the least valuable of the 5 ce discs - 1st - Leopard, Teebird, Firebird and Valk, then the Eagle

valks have always been the cheapest in my experience, followed by eagle L's and then eagle X's

Worth?

I'm looking at buying a NEW 2005 CE JK Valkyrie 5x 168g. Want to make sure I don't pay too much. Is there any value for this disc?

Unless the Eagle is first run. Then you're looking at $75

$60 is a good estimate though for yours.

I sold one similar for $15. But it sat for a while. Pretty limited market of peeps looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts