• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Near-max weight LE ESP Comet with tooling (1st or 2nd run) is easy $30+ right now.
The 3rd runs seem to be getting a little less among those in the know.

Noobs don't know and don't care.

The DGU stamp makes me question if the disc is not a part of the most recent run of Pro Rhynos with the Factory Store Stamp. Whats the tooling? Is it hard/soft? But according to the data, it doesn't change the price much. silly.

9iyuAK9l.jpg

Disc Golf Values is still selling the Ontario mold and these are old and gummy and mostly stiff, but hot hard. These are $$ and worth the price.

The Innova Pro Shop is selling Pro Rhynos that are Rancho tooled; they are a little stiffer, just as grippy but selling for about 25% less.
They are plainly marked as Innova Factory Store, so there can be no mistaking or mix-up.
The Rancho ones are a better deal for throwers, but I don't see them holding their collectible value like the Ontario molds.

Nowadays, it would pay to always ask for the tooling, especially if you are paying $20 or more.

I know there's not much of a Millennium following but maybe...just maybe?

Omega AP 1.11 – 10/10 – 175 – no ink
8495252113_928f21957c.jpg

8496354924_5e0f7a6c07.jpg

Disc Golf Values is still selling the Ontario mold and these are old and gummy and mostly stiff, but hot hard. These are $$ and worth the price.

The Innova Pro Shop is selling Pro Rhynos that are Rancho tooled; they are a little stiffer, just as grippy but selling for about 25% less.
They are plainly marked as Innova Factory Store, so there can be no mistaking or mix-up.
The Rancho ones are a better deal for throwers, but I don't see them holding their collectible value like the Ontario molds.

Nowadays, it would pay to always ask for the tooling, especially if you are paying $20 or more.

Yeah its an Ontario gummy, nice green holo stamp, and I only paid $9 new ;D

I think this one got lost in the shuffle. Any help would be much appreciated, I have a feeling it is worth more than a stock Rhyno. Thanks!

http://s1279.beta.photobucket.com/user/kerplunk412/media/gummy_Rhyno_zps3bb90a5f.jpg.html

gummy_Rhyno_zps3bb90a5f.jpg.html

175g (scale weighed), small ink and some larger ink that is mostly faded, stamp wear. ~6.5/10, mostly due to ink and stamp wear. I don't think it is XG, but it is San Marino and much gummier than any of my Ontario Rhynos. I have an Asia Open that I think it XG, this one is closer to that, although not as gummy.

I am probably looking to trade this guy, find kerplunk on Discaroo to see my wants.

Thanks to all appraisers! :thmbup:

Weren't white ESP Comets from the first run? Do the different runs affect pricing on these? That light blue one that sold for $26 was from the last (third) run.

only disc nerds can tell the difference so run isn't a huge deal but 1st runs seem to be the hardest to find so more money.

i don't see them selling much over 20ish lately. i think there are so many mids and z comets are just as good that the market isn't crazy.

i would love a bunch of lime green second runs but they are impossible to find.

attachment.php

This is my go to disc. Don't see a whole lot of them. Got any value?

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 173
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts