• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a few I am curious about
Is this a rare QMS or not? It feels gummy
175g 11x Kc pro gazelle rainbow stamp and pearly small faded red marks (near the gazelle stamp) but very good condition no ink
175g First run pro teebird surface scraped and stamp somewhat faded no ink (Probably not much I know everyone hates them)
175g Pearly star xcaliber PFN (lots of white and blue streaks) (also is a little dirty)
170g very pearly champion orc PFN ink in rim
Caution* this are very lazy photos they are in better condition then they appear (except the teebird that is probably worse than it appears lol)

The lot should bring you around $100-$110 with the Gazelle making up $40-45 of that.

Aviar experts

Looking for info regarding these two older Aviars as well as current market value. Thanks in advance!

170 San Marino 2 ring Big Bead Star Aviar Driver with Rainbow Stamp 9/10

172 San Marino Bottom Stamp 2009 CFR Aviar

Chain Aviar
Orange Disc / Black Text
175g
New?

xkpwmo.jpg

nntkqr.jpg

I have a 96 world ams championship roc any value in something like that? If there is any value I will post pics to narrow down condition and value. Thanks

I have a 96 world ams championship roc any value in something like that? If there is any value I will post pics to narrow down condition and value. Thanks

Probably, especially if it's a Rancho. Hell, I'd likely be interested.

Hello,

I've been away for 6-8 months. I'm getting back into playing, but not as hardcore as I had been. I'm trying to thin out my disc bins. Does anyone have any idea of pricing on:

Close to max weight Pearly Champ Sharks?
First run Star Sharks? (the one with the shark as the swoosh)

Thanks for any input you could provide

Those sharks are definitely valuable but nothing crazy here. The first run stars I would start with 30/new max weight. There are some collectors as the stamp is pretty unique but a nonexistent thrower demand. Great demand on pearly champ sharks but nothing like they used to go for as few as 2 or 3 years ago. Maybe 40-45 for a new max weight pearly champ shark.

2006 USDGC Throwback Roc in 7-8/10, no ink?
Looks like this one, but mine's blue with gold stamp (found it in a used bin at HukLab for $12).

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 19
I would say 25 would be a good starting point considering its condition and that the weight is unknown. Brand new one sold for 40+ recently on ebay. I would totally throw two green champ blizzard pigs at it.

I would totally throw two green champ blizzard pigs at it.

Nope. I'm loving the way it flies. It is dead straight with late fade. It slots really nicely with my beefy-fresh 2014 Warrior Mask and beat KCs (domey and flat). It knocked the Les White Roc3 out of that straighter champ spot.

Does the weight affect price much? They only made blue ones from 175 to 180, from what I can tell.

Nope. I'm loving the way it flies. It is dead straight with late fade. It slots really nicely with my beefy-fresh 2014 Warrior Mask and beat KCs (domey and flat). It knocked the Les White Roc3 out of that straighter champ spot.

Does the weight affect price much? They only made blue ones from 175 to 180, from what I can tell.

A lot of people play disc golf with the mentality max weight is better. It may turn off some people reducing the chances you have to sell the disc.

The offer of 2 pieces of bacon wasn't tempting enough? I could paint them pink. I am glad you like the disc though.

A lot of people play disc golf with the mentality max weight is better.

I hear you there, at least when it comes to Rocs. I want predictability out of my midranges.
All my other Rocs are 178-180 -- this one feels about the same. But I haven't scaled this one (because I don't have a scale).

Anybody offer some thoughts on what/if these are worth anything?

Elite Z Reaper 176 good condition 7.5/10
Elite X MRV 170?? Good 7.5/10
San Marino Stingray 168 some dings 6.5/10
Ontario Whippet 168 decent 7/10
Older Rancho Roc 175 decent 6.5/10
11x KC pro Roc 175 well used 5/10
Pre# star Coyote 174 some ink almost new 8/10
Pre# star Aviar p n a 175 some ink almost new 8/10

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 20141023_125050.jpg
    20141023_125050.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 20141023_125042.jpg
    20141023_125042.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 20141023_125057.jpg
    20141023_125057.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 38
the aviar Id stay less than 12. The coyote is in the Innova proshop for 17.99. I'd say around 15

Status
Not open for further replies.