• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five time JK Valkyrie, probably 7/10. Has ink, stamp is really worn, and usual scuffs. No major gouges or cuts. Not sure about weight.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414888239.480286.jpg

Ran into someone on the course the other day who claimed my seafoam green moonshine Verdict with the Truth stamp on bottom was worth 50$. I've definitely used it, but it's got glow tape on the rim, so it doesn't have a lot of wear. Wondering if I could actually get anywhere near that for it. If so, I don't really need a 50$ disc when a 15$ disc will do, especially if I can get 3 15$ discs out of the deal.

Anyone know what these might go for?

Cleaning out the closet

Cleaning out the closet and will likely put most of these up for trade or sale. If anyone has any idea as to values on any of these I'd really appreciate the info.

5x Juliana Korver Valk
4 Chain Magnet - very good condition
PFN Stingray
Bullet XD PFN
Star Roadrunner PFN
Beast PFN
Discraft XL Elite
Tee-Bird PFN
Christian Sandstrom Valk PFN

Thanks for any input on these!!!

Attachments

• P1000705.jpg
    P1000705.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 99
The 5x valk n magnet might get you a couple bucks but those other discs are pretty beat.

Picked up a 10x kc pro eagle 8/10 cool factory dye on it. Feels like CE plastic anyone got any ideas on value?

The XD

Cleaning out the closet and will likely put most of these up for trade or sale. If anyone has any idea as to values on any of these I'd really appreciate the info.

5x Juliana Korver Valk
4 Chain Magnet - very good condition
PFN Stingray
Bullet XD PFN
Star Roadrunner PFN
Beast PFN
Discraft XL Elite
Tee-Bird PFN
Christian Sandstrom Valk PFN

Thanks for any input on these!!!

XD has some real value. Should be the San Marino mold. The 4 chain and then the Valkryie are next depending on condition and weight. Then you need the right buyer.

I'm actually curious to know what the versions are of these two old firebirds:

scaled weight: 170g

15683054406_88950f2a29_c.jpg

scaled weight: 171g

15087419113_7c8c9e81f9_c.jpg

Also curious to know that the version of this gazelle is too:

scaled weight: 177g

15521581017_a1e33f2279_c.jpg

XD has some real value. Should be the San Marino mold. The 4 chain and then the Valkryie are next depending on condition and weight. Then you need the right buyer.

Thanks, Gary has called dibs on the Magnet. I actually threw that Valk again and love the way that one flies. I'll probably just keep that one to throw unless it's worth more than $25 or $30. I'll probably try to sell the XD since I don't plan on throwing that one as I love my Tangent for similar shots.

How much would you say these two are worth?
It's a First Run Star Destroyer, 175 grams with quite a lot of signatures. It's never been thrown.
The other one is a 174(marked as 173) grams Original Stiff Big Bead DX Aviar from 1994. It's never been thrown, but there is some minor marks from storage.

Attachments

• 2014-11-03 19.04.39.jpg
    2014-11-03 19.04.39.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 2014-11-03 19.04.02.jpg
    2014-11-03 19.04.02.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 49
What would a 1050 bottom stamp go for? Mint, white disc w yellow top stamp and green bottom stamp, 175g.

Thanks!!!!

Where all the smart guys at? I'll guess!

Proto verdict: 27
10x kc pro eagle: sold a 7/10 for 22 on fb auction
Fr star d: 100 even with ink
1050: 25 maybe

Hey i dont know, i dont even work here...

Got a couple I'm curious about. First is a 11x Champion Firebird, super faded stamp but good condition over all. No major scrapes or gouges. Also some very faded ink on the rim, almost can't see it.

Second is what I think is a Chains? Aviar. It's kinda beat up a little bit but no big scrapes or gouges. No ink.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

20141103_220556_Richtone%28HDR%29.jpg

20141103_220355.jpg

20141026_164716.jpg

Hey everyone. Been a while since I have been on here (and played disc golf). I am finally getting back into the sport after this hiatus and I am having to disc down and re-learn so to speak. I am selling a lot of discs that I previously owned and most of them are in the 5-10 dollar range.

However, I have a champion classic roc, 172g, red foil text, opaque/milky colored. Flat dome. I have seen varying ranges for what this disc will go for so I am just wondering...

Attachments

• classicchamproc.jpg
    classicchamproc.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 88
I don't see many large totum Teebirds around so thought I'd see what you guys think. Obviously seen some use. Stamp still looks pretty good though.

Attachments

• IMG_20141111_240755122.jpg
    IMG_20141111_240755122.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 436
I'm pretty sure this is a DGA Rogue. It's 174g, and it's Jon Baldwin's special edition photo series signed on the back by him. It's never been thrown, 10/10, anyone know what it's worth?

Attachments

• IMG_0216.jpg
    IMG_0216.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0221.jpg
    IMG_0221.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 12
100$ at least in new condition. Great disc and value has gone way up on these stock stamped ones.

Hey everyone. Been a while since I have been on here (and played disc golf). I am finally getting back into the sport after this hiatus and I am having to disc down and re-learn so to speak. I am selling a lot of discs that I previously owned and most of them are in the 5-10 dollar range.

However, I have a champion classic roc, 172g, red foil text, opaque/milky colored. Flat dome. I have seen varying ranges for what this disc will go for so I am just wondering...

Weight is going to be important on that aviar, but only looking at maybe 20-25 tops as a, looks like 6/10, thrower. I would put the 11x right at 25. People really like the stamp intact but its still a thrower in good condition.

Got a couple I'm curious about. First is a 11x Champion Firebird, super faded stamp but good condition over all. No major scrapes or gouges. Also some very faded ink on the rim, almost can't see it.

Second is what I think is a Chains? Aviar. It's kinda beat up a little bit but no big scrapes or gouges. No ink.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

20141103_220556_Richtone%28HDR%29.jpg

20141103_220355.jpg

20141026_164716.jpg

No pictures available, but how about a 5.5/10 first run Pro Teebird, white w/ green stamp, stamp faded, disc worn in pretty good similar to the Aviar pictured above^^.

Very little on the TB eric. Up until very recently, there was only one run of Pro TeeBirds because they weren't liked much at all. Before the Proshop ran more, the popular saying was, "There was only one run of Pro TeeBird for a reason...".

Very little on the TB eric. Up until very recently, there was only one run of Pro TeeBirds because they weren't liked much at all. Before the Proshop ran more, the popular saying was, "There was only one run of Pro TeeBird for a reason...".

Gotcha. Thanks bud. I came across it in the L&F at my local course. I was tempted to grab it and call the number on it because I thought it might be worth a few bucks, but I didnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts