• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this is a Small Bead Double Ring San Marino Grid Stamp Aviar no? How much is it worth? Looks like an easy 8.5/10...

Attachments

• IMG_20141117_204303.jpg
    IMG_20141117_204303.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20141117_204515.jpg
    IMG_20141117_204515.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20141117_204532.jpg
    IMG_20141117_204532.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 27
New, that would fetch $100-150. Weight? Ink? Assuming heavier and no ink, I bet you could get $40-50. Maybe more if it's just dirty and not too banged up on the rim/edges. Of course, you may want a 2nd opinion...

I don't see many large totum Teebirds around so thought I'd see what you guys think. Obviously seen some use. Stamp still looks pretty good though.

attachment.php

Pro-Line Rhyno 7/10 175g ink on front
IMG_1294_zpsb5dbb6e3.jpg

Pro Rhyno 6/10 175g ink
IMG_1302_zps5c1cf971.jpg

Ontario Roc 6/10 180g ink
IMG_1295_zps34b4e0c3.jpg

7/10 rhyno around 35-40 as the ink isnt bad and the stamp is intact
6/10 rhyno is really hard to price because of that ink. I see having trouble getting more than 15 but you might have luck with someone who really likes them.

8.5/10 2003 pro worlds discraft photon uv challenger. Looks like someone putt with it for 10 mins and stored it away for 10years. No ding or knicks, just white disc so you can see it has been thrown a little. No ink either. Stamp is just fine.

Feels 170gm, don't have a digi at the moment, or way to post pics. Just curious if this is worth more than stock? Thanks

Hello!

My friend traded me a pumpkin stamp avair. The other day I was playing a tournament and one of the guys I was playing with said it was valueable. I did some internet research but was not able to find much. I love putting with it but I didn't think there was anything special about it.

Innova DX Aviar 175 gram, Orange, 2008 Pumpkin Stamp

My questions are:
Is there anything special about it?
How hard would it be to replace?
Can I just go to a store and buy any old DX P&A Aviar and have it be close to the Pumpkin Stamp?

Hello!

My friend traded me a pumpkin stamp avair. The other day I was playing a tournament and one of the guys I was playing with said it was valueable. I did some internet research but was not able to find much. I love putting with it but I didn't think there was anything special about it.

Innova DX Aviar 175 gram, Orange, 2008 Pumpkin Stamp

My questions are:
Is there anything special about it?
How hard would it be to replace?
Can I just go to a store and buy any old DX P&A Aviar and have it be close to the Pumpkin Stamp?

Some folks go crazy for the pumpkin stamps. Innova has been making these seasonal stamps for awhile so the fact that it's from 2008 definitely helps you out. If you like the graphics and bang chains with that particular putter, I would keep throwing it. I couldn't imagine anyone paying much more than $15 - $20 (unless they have a very specific collection and they're missing a 2008 stamp)!

Some folks go crazy for the pumpkin stamps. Innova has been making these seasonal stamps for awhile so the fact that it's from 2008 definitely helps you out. If you like the graphics and bang chains with that particular putter, I would keep throwing it. I couldn't imagine anyone paying much more than $15 - $20 (unless they have a very specific collection and they're missing a 2008 stamp)!

Yeah I am banging chains with it after a full summer of focusing time on putting practice.

Thanks for the information!

Found this at PIAS in Dallas 7/10 SE Ontario Rhyno Maceman smiley stamp. Any idea of a price on this gem? gotta be more than the $6 i paid :)

20i8c4w.jpg

Thanks.. yea it was literally the last disc i looked at through thousands. And i love me some maceman stamps at first didnt recognize that stamp but knew it was a SE Rhyno

Sorry for lack of pictures but I was looking through a friends for sale bin and there were two Rivers with the stock stamp in an experimental baseline plastic. One is unthrown looking but has a knick the other looks like a 6 or 7/10. They felt a lot like my favorite old shur grip sabres. Story on them and any value or interest? I think he shoulf probably throw them up on triology dg auctions. Or I will buy them and do the same.

What is this new Star TL worth? Weight is 164 g

Those PFN are sought after by some disc golfers although the weight doesn't really help you out. If it's new and uninked, you could probably get $25 on it give or take. A big TL fan might pay more. It seems like Innova's more popular molds in heavier weights get more money (Teebirds, Firebirds, Destroyers, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.