• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
White Opto Saint Pro Flag stamp. 10/10

Any guesses on how bad anyone wants these? Thanks.

Stock price since you can find them pretty easy, and the disc just came out so they will probably make more. The disc needs to be special or oop for the value to go up, and even then it might not go up in value.

I thought it might be a Gazelle because I read that were some 2002 pro worlds stamped CE Gazelles. It looks very similar to a Leopard.

definitely not a gazelle. Leopard? That's my guess, but I'm not super familiar with the Leos wing shape.

Found a stash of 4 very pearly old Champ Orcs (169.9g-170.1g), unthrown, 2003 era, soft, grippy, and mostly flat.

What are these worth?

attachment.php

I just lost an exact duplicate to this. 166 beat to perfection. Just left it in the middle of a fairway. So sad. I'd also say 25-30 is right. Great discs. Especially when flat.

sx5lt2nq_kl4cDH0PBiP-TgComACphMBmPlfe09Mqw=w155-h207-p-no

Hope this works, first time posting an image. 150 class Roc, don't know how old or value.

Any help with this disc would be appreciated. Had a neighbor throw this into my back yard at my practice basket and said I could keep it since he couldn't play anymore. Lots of scuffs, a few small gouges on the bottom, Faded ink on the front and the back, and boy is it under stable. I know Rocs are popular, so if it's of value to anyone feel free to make an offer.

Last edited:
sx5lt2nq_kl4cDH0PBiP-TgComACphMBmPlfe09Mqw=w155-h207-p-no

Hope this works, first time posting an image. 150 class Roc, don't know how old or value.

Any help with this disc would be appreciated. Had a neighbor throw this into my back yard at my practice basket and said I could keep it since he couldn't play anymore. Lots of scuffs, a few small gouges on the bottom, Faded ink on the front and the back, and boy is it under stable. I know Rocs are popular, so if it's of value to anyone feel free to make an offer.

150 class kills value. $15 Max

XYNmEOkl.jpg

Won this in a raffle and couldn't find much info on it
Ching Viper 171g
Doesn't look thrown but has some storage wear, discoloration, and faded ink.

Help 11X teebirds

I regretfully need to sell a bunch of old 11X teebirds. I've tried searching the threads to get my own answers, but I'm not familiar with all the terms and specialties of teebirds.

Just want to get a sanity check on value.

Left - Teebirds 11x CAL (assume 170+ and 7.5)
Middle- Teebirds 11x CA (assume 170+ and 7.5)
Right- KC Pro Teebirds 11x CA (assume 170+ and 7.5)

My best guess (top being most valuable)
Left column ($20 - $35)
Middle column ($20 - $30)
Right Column ($30 - $50)

To me the plastic on the 11x CA feels the best, but from what I have been searching, it is not as desirable. Can you please confirm I'm in the ballpark.

Thanks in advance,
Jon

Any ideas on the Pro Rhyno and Destroyers:

Rhyno (ontario) 173g, 6.5/10
10603424463_2b66b13b46_z.jpg

*D 172g, 7/10
10603196306_54c72998f2_z.jpg

*D 169g, 6/10
10603427573_4fdb6c4e7a_z.jpg

and I have a new E*DS, not sure if they're anything special. 175g, New (pop top)
10603431913_eb09235ea3_z.jpg

Thanks!

I found this 9x KC Pro Aviar in the pond today. I called the number on it but its no longer in service.

I'd rate it a 6.5/10. There is no chunking or deep scratches, its just been in the pond a LOOONG time. There is some dark mud stains and some pitting in one area on the rim.

Any idea what its worth? Also, I'd be open to selling or trading.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 56
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 37
I found this 9x KC Pro Aviar in the pond today. I called the number on it but its no longer in service.

I'd rate it a 6.5/10. There is no chunking or deep scratches, its just been in the pond a LOOONG time. There is some dark mud stains and some pitting in one area on the rim.

Any idea what its worth? Also, I'd be open to selling or trading.

Not much but it is all I have for used 9Xs

Attachments

• Price 2.jpg
    Price 2.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 64
I regretfully need to sell a bunch of old 11X teebirds. I've tried searching the threads to get my own answers, but I'm not familiar with all the terms and specialties of teebirds.

Just want to get a sanity check on value.

Left - Teebirds 11x CAL (assume 170+ and 7.5)
Middle- Teebirds 11x CA (assume 170+ and 7.5)
Right- KC Pro Teebirds 11x CA (assume 170+ and 7.5)

My best guess (top being most valuable)
Left column ($20 - $35)
Middle column ($20 - $30)
Right Column ($30 - $50)

To me the plastic on the 11x CA feels the best, but from what I have been searching, it is not as desirable. Can you please confirm I'm in the ballpark.

Thanks in advance,
Jon

Your non ink KC pro TeeBirds can top out higher than $50... Good Luck!

Attachments

• Price 3.jpg
    Price 3.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Price 2.jpg
    Price 2.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 24
XYNmEOkl.jpg

Won this in a raffle and couldn't find much info on it
Ching Viper 171g
Doesn't look thrown but has some storage wear, discoloration, and faded ink.

If only it was a Roc or Aviar :doh: I've seen a 8/10 get 14.00... yours mint maybe $20.

What is yall's take on these beauties? 10/10 174 "T" molds...
73909_lg.jpg

66221_lg.jpg

Last edited:
Q-Mega Millennium Chains Dye - 175 gram - No tooling - Does have patent number - 8/10

Attachments

• IMG_0574.jpg
    IMG_0574.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0575.jpg
    IMG_0575.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts