• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the popularity of the Roc3 mold, what are the original USDGC McBeth Roc3 going for nowadays? I never see them for sale and have a few of them.

If you put it up on a F-Book site it will shoot past $100 really quick. some have broken $150. There hasn't been any put up on eBay recently.

Attachments

• Price 1.jpg
    Price 1.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 27
I recently acquired some older Omega SS putters recently and was curious to see how much they are worth.

Orange 1.14 run, 175g and 9/10 conservatively. Very tacky and feels good.

White 1.11 run, 150g and also 9/10 conservatively. Gritty as all get out.

Any information and prices would be great, thanks :thmbup:

Attachments

• omega putters 004.jpg
    omega putters 004.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 19
  • omega putters 005.jpg
    omega putters 005.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 16
What's the ballpark for a 9x KC Pro Teebird with some chunks taken out the back. I'm told it flies straight-ish still. Graphic is still mostly there. I can get picks up in a few days but I'm told 4/10 because of the gouges in the back.

What's the ballpark for a 9x KC Pro Teebird with some chunks taken out the back. I'm told it flies straight-ish still. Graphic is still mostly there. I can get picks up in a few days but I'm told 4/10 because of the gouges in the back.

I'd have to know more about it first, but approximately... my gummy aero.

Would a time barry beast pre flight number be worth anything? It is a dyed disc but I can still make out the stamp underneath and it definitely says "2 time disc golf world champion Barry Schultz" with no flight numbers. Please let me know. Thanks guys! Also, what about a blue champy star beast 9/10 shape.

Would a time barry beast pre flight number be worth anything? It is a dyed disc but I can still make out the stamp underneath and it definitely says "2 time disc golf world champion Barry Schultz" with no flight numbers. Please let me know. Thanks guys! Also, what about a blue champy star beast 9/10 shape.

About $10 shipped to me if it's a little flexy/soft.

That's what I just got one for from someone on here - they found it at PIAS for $8 and shipped it to me.

Let me know!

MNThrower, I tried to PM you about the Beast, but it said you have too many stored messages and my message couldn't be sent until you cleared out some room. So please clear room, then PM me about it. Shooter14

No idea on a 9x KC Pro Teebird? In 4/10 condition? I'll get picks up early next week if necessary but just looking for an idea. $5 or $30 or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.