• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
14491126547_ec00d28f0b_c.jpg

Proto Atlas both 175 10/10

8/10 DX Cobra
7/10 DX Archangel
6.5/10 DX Banshee

Curious more on the possible year of each... Picked up for $3 each
Any good resources to determine disc age range based on stamp style?

2yw9u02.jpg

8/10 DX Cobra
7/10 DX Archangel
6.5/10 DX Banshee

Curious more on the possible year of each... Picked up for $3 each
Any good resources to determine disc age range based on stamp style?

2yw9u02.jpg

I think the barstamps are 7-8 and the cirlces are 10-12, they probably aren't worth that much more than stock DX right now as none of them are the "Sexy" Molds, however the DX Cobra could fetch a bit more. I think people who want these and collect them for the 10/10s

900svc.jpg

8/10 175g and no ink....99% sure this is an AJ Teebird X-out as I've never seen any others this swirly. The only real damage is the stamp wear from pulling discs in and out of my bag around it. I only threw it a few times myself but it was used when I got it.

Also (and sorry I don't have a pic).....Are 1st run Sirius Omegas worth any more than used stock? Mine is black, San Marino mold 7/10 174g scaled. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for any info

Innova rancho Pro Pig patent numbers partially wiped no ink 170g easy 6-7/10

picture.php

Limited run pre-release 175g glow C-FD tourney stamped. Unthrown so in excellent condition. I am not quite sure what I want to do with it - toss it or hang it, but I have no idea if it is worth more than stock and I should hold onto/sell it instead.

Sorry for the crappy pics. #3/50.

thoughts?

Attachments

• FD1.jpg
    FD1.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 14
  • FD2.jpg
    FD2.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 10
10/10 Unthrown Bar Stamp Gators (orange/blue stamp and yellow/red stamp)
5/10 Circle Stamp Eagle
6/10 Circle Stamp Scorpion (177)
5/10 Circle Stamp Cheetah

Attachments

• 4 discs.jpg
    4 discs.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 22
11x Cal 168g TeeBird, just realized I had this sitting in my tourny bag that I picked up from PIAS a few years back

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 19
I sold a CAL teebird for 30 recently. Mine was idye and yours looks a little cleaner so more than that easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts