• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to get an idea of how much this is worth/how much Buzzz collectors are willing to pay for this.

I believe it would be considered Sparkle Z plastic, but some have said it would be Cryztal. The tooling is thin Buzzz.

Id say 25-30 but a facebook auction might bring a little more.

Is a brand new Proto M3(M2 production) worth more than retail?
$20

Only a production disc, but curiosity has the best of me...a white esp zone with a party time stamp? 10/10, 173-175g. Was kinda crazy, never seen a white zone and certainly never with a trippy stamp like that.

Was/Is it tooled in the rim? I have a white ESP, but it has a black stamp. Can't say I've seen any Zones with anything but flat stamps.

I have a 7/10 Gateway Wizard...Pink, no stamp, absolutely no tooling at all. Factory sharpie on back says "174" and "Proto Wizard". Any Gateway guru's have any idea for me?

Is the "Twelve Time" stuff worth anything? My friend recently found a FB and I found a Star Wratih with those markings.

my mistake hifi. If it matters I paid 30 $ each for a couple of Twelve time Eagle Ls recently. They are similar to my 11x EL.

Last edited:
As I look around it looks like all of the KC Wraiths say "12 Time", but this one is pfn and has the patent numbers, it's marked *WR if that matters. The FB says "Twelve".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts