• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as much as you might hope.

Still looking for input on the price range of the early run Glo Sidewinder.

I have to admit I was surprised at the price I found. Did a quick Google search and found one for sale at Clearwater Disc Golf. Same stamp and it was listed at 10.95, please keep in mind this disc could be and odd weight such as 140g. I would have thought 15 bucks was more likely the price.

I have a vacation home near the store and I do know 10.95 is the price for all current production glow dx disc at the store these days. If you buy 2 they take a buck off the total. I am in the store several times a year.

Wow, that's rough. Thanks.
Not really.

Some stores still have Teebirds, Rocs and Aviars with the same stamp for stock prices.

Sidewinder is going to be even less desirable.

Seems like there isn't much DX out there that commands any sort of premium price.

10x KC Pro Gazelle, Almost brand new, one slight nick on rim

I am looking for a value estimate. This disc is virtually brand new, I'd say 8-9/10 (no ink other than weight from factory). There is still some of the "manufacturing plastic" on the bottom of the rim and surrounding the middle. The nubby core sticks up slightly on the top of the flight plate (tried to photo this, but it didn't really show). I found this guy in my buddies closet, been in storage since it was used once or twice back in 2002-2003. I threw it once and, of course, put one tiny scrape on the outside rim, which I tried to photo. I think I may keep this as I would never fork over the money to purchase an old disc like this. I may entertain offers as I am not a Gazelle thrower (although I just ordered a Pro Gazelle from Innova to see how I like them)

What do you think? Thanks for your input.

Kermur

small_1.jpg

small_2.jpg

small_3.jpg

small_4.jpg

I read that 10x Gazelle's came in Candy Material or older pro material. This disc is completely opaque so I believe it was mfg'd before the switch over.

Thanks for your input,

Kermur

Any thoughts of a cost on this disc or its value? Discraft Elite APX Swirl? Condition thrown less than 10 - 20 times.

Attachments

• IMG_1017.jpg
    IMG_1017.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1016.jpg
    IMG_1016.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1012.jpg
    IMG_1012.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 16
Any thoughts on this one? Pulled it from a lake - it was lost so long the owner didn't even remember it.

PFN Star Teebird
Inked
Marked 152 *TB
Patent Numbers
Rancho Cucamonga CA tooling
Probably ~6/10
Long slumber in the lake has given a nasty swamp funk smell

Attachments

• Teebird bottom.jpg
    Teebird bottom.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Teebird top.jpg
    Teebird top.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 41
Quick question , what do first run protostar Destroyers in 9-10/10 condition go for nowadays? There a guy I know with two of em who is wanting $120 apiece. Wondering what's a reasonable price.

Pro Line Monster 8/10 Pretty faded stamp, no ink, 175

DX barstamp Leopard 7/10, no ink, 170

DX Beast old stamp, 4/10...maybe worse, no ink, 171

Any ideas what any of them are worth?

Attachments

• 000_1020.jpg
    000_1020.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 000_1019.jpg
    000_1019.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 11
  • 000_1021.jpg
    000_1021.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 19
DX barstamp Spider 8/10, no ink, 175

Or this one?

Attachments

• 000_1022.jpg
    000_1022.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 14
X-out '03 glow battle roc 9.5/10 because it's a xout I guess. No black flakes in plastic or gashes from deburring. Only thing I notice is one of the golfers in the stamp has a light scuff on it and the obvious xout stamp. Curious about the value.

Status
Not open for further replies.