• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question , what do first run protostar Destroyers in 9-10/10 condition go for nowadays? There a guy I know with two of em who is wanting $120 apiece. Wondering what's a reasonable price.

I'm not sure if I'd go that high for something that isn't absolute mint condition in a perfect weight/color/stamp combo.

~$80 and up seems to be a price that gets them sold.

I have a champ 12x firebird, holographic stamp... maybe nothing too special.... but the thing is literally as flat as ply wood. any value for this?

oh... and this eagle^^^ looks like nothing... ill pay shipping :)

Im a noob with searching Nightshift but found the right place.

I have Mint and 9/10 Nightshift destroyers and wondering how much does it worth.

By the way I also have First run Destroyer, Mint, with mutli-colored and 9/10 Bumblegum, price?

PM me

No ideas on the 11 X KC Pro Eagle?
Takes time.

Honestly most of the info in this thread just comes from the recent 'sold' listings on ebay... so you can always go there to get a general idea of prices. Make sure to use the listings that have actually sold though. Current auctions give no real concrete indication of price over time.

Takes time.

Honestly most of the info in this thread just comes from the recent 'sold' listings on ebay... so you can always go there to get a general idea of prices. Make sure to use the listings that have actually sold though. Current auctions give no real concrete indication of price over time.

exactly

Is there any worth in a "12 Time" Barry Leopard? I have no idea if this different from the current 12x run but info would be great

Is there any worth in a "12 Time" Barry Leopard? I have no idea if this different from the current 12x run but info would be great

A 12 tie Barry? No such thing bro. A 2 X Barry Leopard maybe.....he only won it twice. Great player but the Champ he is not. 2X Barry Leopard has no real value, maybe 10, 12 bucks. Sold a few 1X Barry's to Leopard lovers and pulled 20 bucks on each.

A 12 tie Barry? No such thing bro. A 2 X Barry Leopard maybe.....he only won it twice. Great player but the Champ he is not. 2X Barry Leopard has no real value, maybe 10, 12 bucks. Sold a few 1X Barry's to Leopard lovers and pulled 20 bucks on each.
Meant 2 time sorry mixed it up with Climo I guess, the weird thing is it isn't a 12x its a 12 time. I've seen a couple teebirds like this just didn't know if there was any extraordinary value compared to 12x's

Meant 2 time sorry mixed it up with Climo I guess, the weird thing is it isn't a 12x its a 12 time.

I can't pinpoint what you are trying to say. Is it a 2x Barry disc or are you actually talking about a Climo disc? You say you meant 2, but then go on to point out it is "12 time" not "12x." I don't understand the distinction there...

Since we're talking Leopards, must be 2x Barry, but then what do you mean by that second part?

:confused:

kermur

Meant 2 time sorry mixed it up with Climo I guess, the weird thing is it isn't a 12x its a 12 time. I've seen a couple teebirds like this just didn't know if there was any extraordinary value compared to 12x's

The Teebirds that read "Twelve Time" instead of "12x" are an older run. They stopped stamping them that way around late 2009- early 2010. They will fetch a couple extra bucks more than production runs, especially if you put it up on the Facebook pages. Don't get too caught up in the hype, though, the current production Champion Teebirds are pretty darn nice.
As always, posting a picture of the disc would definitely help clarify.

vNFPZuf

glow aviar putter is all it says on it, 8.5/10. what's it worth? it has patent numbers on the back.

A little different on this thread. I have a 2014 Limited Edition EMAC Handeye Truth, only 200 made.
It's not worth much now, but what are the chances it will be worth something, in mint condition, in the future. I've been holding off throwing it, but my Truth is starting to get beat, and I'd like to get another one, or throw this one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts