• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do signed discs go for? I have five discs each signed by a different pro (Wysocki, Nikko, Brinster, Big Jerm, and Wiggins). These are ordinary used discs that are inked (my sig). Any value whatsoever?

From what I have seen having a pro sign a disc does not add value for the most part especially on a used disc with ink already.

You'd have better luck if it was from their bag and a collectable.

Or Steady Ed's autograph.

How much do signed discs go for? I have five discs each signed by a different pro (Wysocki, Nikko, Brinster, Big Jerm, and Wiggins). These are ordinary used discs that are inked (my sig). Any value whatsoever?

The story about the disc is the best part.

Most times, pro's signatures don't add any value. In many cases, they actually decrease value.

Most times, pro's signatures don't add any value. In many cases, they actually decrease value.

^^ this is truth. Totally counter intuitive to most mainstream sports. But most dg collectors prefer discs in pristine, uninked condition.

Maybe once pros (and their signatures) become less accessible to the common disc golfer will discs with signatures increase in value.

How much should one expect to pay for a dx circle stamp Viper or Polecat? Not necessarily pristine collector wallhanger condition, but not used much.

I was just wondering a reasonable price. I want to throw them :p I'm thinking 15ish on the Viper, but the Polecat is a mystery. Viper was out almost the whole circle stamp era, Polecat came out near the end, I think. So there probably aren't as many floating around.

That's a nice disc.

How much should one expect to pay for a dx circle stamp Viper or Polecat? Not necessarily pristine collector wallhanger condition, but not used much.

I was just wondering a reasonable price. I want to throw them :p I'm thinking 15ish on the Viper, but the Polecat is a mystery. Viper was out almost the whole circle stamp era, Polecat came out near the end, I think. So there probably aren't as many floating around.

Seems a bit high for a those used DX disc. It may be that those disc do command a bit of a premium. On the other hand, how bad do you want the disc? Put a Marketplace ad up and see what price you can get on a new disc, see what else is out there before you spend your money.

Goog Luck

I know it probably isn't worth much now, but I got this World in Tourney Plastic. It has a silver stamp and is a strange purple color I have never seen from Trilogy. The strangest part is that only the Rim is super pearly and kinda shifty. Just the outer rim. Would this be likely to be rare or collectible in the future? Or should I huck the bastard? The picture probably doesn't do the crazy rim justice

j7EVnCyl.jpg

I know it probably isn't worth much now, but I got this World in Tourney Plastic. It has a silver stamp and is a strange purple color I have never seen from Trilogy. The strangest part is that only the Rim is super pearly and kinda shifty. Just the outer rim. Would this be likely to be rare or collectible in the future? Or should I huck the bastard? The picture probably doesn't do the crazy rim justice

You should sell it to me! Seriously, let's make a deal. I've been wanting mine and BLURPLE is my jam.

But no they are not rare, latitude is great at putting these colors out (some are more purple while some are more blue and some are reddish), I have a mace, pure, riot, core and river that all look like this. I'm glad these are normal colors they're so awesome IMO :thmbup: let me know

What's this one worth? Found it the other day. No name on it.

Rancho

Teebird

2006 innova champion star

Dr. Rick voakes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 84
Anything good here? Found it today- 1995 classic roc, not warped at all, looks like normal wear- was wondering why the message about being funded by the town of rock hill was around the edge

bClgy88.jpg

XO5zDhm.jpg

classic roc $5-10 tops
11x eagle depends if it's L or X mood $25-40
2006 teebird - not sure, but it's nice and probably worth something to somebody

Proto wizard. I know gateway uses the word proto a lot these days for new plastic runs ect. I believe this is the original wizard prototype. No toolings. When I started throwing it in 2007 it said nothing but 175 Proto maybe the word wizard, but I am not sure.

This one is rough a 4 or 5/10. It was my go to putter for a few years before it got softer than I like.

20150120_193912_zpsa179ecaf.jpg

Is this disc worth anything?

Hello all, I stumbled across this disc at the course and the phone number has faded on it. Someone at the course told me that it could be worth some money, bu you can never trust what anyone says. I tried to do some research but could never find a definite answer. Thanks for your time! Discuss away..

Attachments

• 20150120_070649.jpg
    20150120_070649.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 96
  • 20150120_070656.jpg
    20150120_070656.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts