• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
20151106_224630_zpsc2wvnjys.jpg

175g *DS marking

Condition? Split stamps usually $25

10x KC Firebird (mint)

Could not find collectable conditioned siblings with google for price check. This is a 173g flat / no ink / never thrown beauty. Any ideas on it's value?

Attachments

• 20151107_194220.jpg
    20151107_194220.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 106
you sure? its not the normal preflight numbers that say distance driver that are still around. I bought it at the same place I bought my CE Classic Roc years back..

you sure? its not the normal preflight numbers that say distance driver that are still around. I bought it at the same place I bought my CE Classic Roc years back..

This is a PFN Champion Banshee. Definitely not CE plastic. The Banshees that are CE are the 9x? 10x KC Pro, and the 11x KC Pro was the candy pro plastic. The disc is not from around then given the stamp. Preflight number or PFN only indicates the missing of flight numbers. Innova stopped doing that in 2010? 2011? I'm not sure, around when they put patent # on the bottom.

This is a PFN Champion Banshee. Definitely not CE plastic. The Banshees that are CE are the 9x? 10x KC Pro, and the 11x KC Pro was the candy pro plastic. The disc is not from around then given the stamp. Preflight number or PFN only indicates the missing of flight numbers. Innova stopped doing that in 2010? 2011? I'm not sure, around when they put patent # on the bottom.

No 9x is ce plastic just nice pro plastic I know for tee birds so e 10x are ce blend similar to ce jls.

I was told that my Classic Roc was CE plastic and it has a very similar stamp (It looks like this disc http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v104/Weckman/IMAG0373.jpg).

No Banshees were CE. Innova started to add flight numbers in late 2009. Patent numbers started to be removed (not added) around 2010- 2011.

I was told that my Classic Roc was CE plastic and it has a very similar stamp (It looks like this disc http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v104/Weckman/IMAG0373.jpg).

Only CE Classic Rocs were of this kind. The Classic Roc you have pictured is regular Champion.

No Banshees were CE. Innova started to add flight numbers in late 2009. Patent numbers started to be removed (not added) around 2010- 2011.

Only CE Classic Rocs were of this kind. The Classic Roc you have pictured is regular Champion.
Yes, I never said Banshees weren't CE. I said THIS Banshee is no CE. It is just a PFN Champion Banshee. I also said back when they put patent numbers on, referring to that they have been removed. I wasn't sure when they added flight numbers so I put question marks behind them. Thanks for helping me with when they stopped with patent and flight numbers :thmbup:

Yep, that is not a CE Roc. It's an older opaque Champion plastic and aren't in production anymore. Still a nice disc.

Thank you both for all the info, so this is PFN Banshee with the patent numbers. Is it worth more than I paid for it? Or in your opinion will it increase in value in the next 5-10 years?

Thank you both for all the info, so this is PFN Banshee with the patent numbers. Is it worth more than I paid for it? Or in your opinion will it increase in value in the next 5-10 years?

The banshee is probably $15-20. I am not sure if it will increase value. If there are people who throw them in 5-10 years sure.

Right now it is not. Still a lot of those of those around. Also the color isn't that desirable. It may increase in value a little, but probably not much. I say throw that sucka!

And to chime in on the history, this Banshee stamp happened between the "Distance Driver" stamp and the stamp with flight numbers. These tend to be a little more domey than Distance Drivers but a little less than current run, in my experience.

Some Champ Innova

What are these worth?

-2x Blue Champ Leopard PFN 170g (10/10)

-11x Champ Aviar Salmon rainbow stamp 175g (7/10?)

-11x Champ Aviar REd 175g (7/10 due to ink)

Thanks

Attachments

• Leopard Champ.jpg
    Leopard Champ.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Champ Aviar 11x Climo Party.jpg
    Champ Aviar 11x Climo Party.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Champ Aviar 11x Climo Red.jpg
    Champ Aviar 11x Climo Red.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 26
Thanks stardoggy I appreciate the help. One question, what do you mean by the aviar being all about the bead?

Status
Not open for further replies.