• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk.... maybe u shouldn't respond to these post If your evaluation is based on a used bin that u frequent. Dude go buy all those if u can get pre berry champs that cheap 800 or 1000 rated everyone can use a leo

Its not a used bin. Its a pro shop. When did I ever mention a used bin?

Guess im just ignorant to leopards. I wouldnt personally pay more than 10 for a used disc i could buy at a shop for 15 brand new. But thats just me :)

Its worth what someone is willing to pay I suppose

You can't buy a Pre-Barry Leopard for 15 bucks new, dude. You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.

I there are 15.99 Pre Barry Leopards at your local shop, you should go buy every single one right this second. New ones go for 25-30, with pretty ones going for more.

Hmm ok I had no idea. I will have to go check them out. I know ive found 11x discs before at the same shop new for 15.99. Got a couple teebirds and a firebird. Its a hole in the wall store that happens to sell discs.

Hmm ok I had no idea. I will have to go check them out. I know ive found 11x discs before at the same shop new for 15.99. Got a couple teebirds and a firebird. Its a hole in the wall store that happens to sell discs.

That's certainly not typical. Using your honey hole to price discs probably won't make you a lot of friends here.

That's certainly not typical. Using your honey hole to price discs probably won't make you a lot of friends here.

Telling everyone where said store is, would get you some friends.

I love it. Plastic Sharks Unite. Sorry as well I'm not usually so Jumpy :)

Ps. I need those LOM sets Doggy... Homie needy

7ubNTT5.jpg

Found this today. It is a dx ontario shark, from 2001 I believe. Came across others online asking around $30 for them, is it worth more or less than that? Its 160g, doesn't appear to be thrown at all, stamp is basically perfect. Would probably call it a 9/10.

So nobody has any sort of input on this thing?

So I've got this Sirius Millennium Orion LF, I know that it's a 1.1 or 1.2, I bought this A WHILE ago (previous owner wiped the stamp then never dyed it), when I still bagged OLFs, I field tested it and didn't put it in my bag, then I later phased the entire SOLF mold out of my bag, but kept this one and a QOLF in storage...

9/10 from super light field throwing and very gentle storage wear, BUT the stamp is removed...

http://m.imgur.com/a/HCewR

So I suppose I'm wondering if it's a 1.1 or a 1.2 (I know my newer ones were marked SOLF not SOF when I still bagged the mold), and what it's worth as I wanna sell or trade it and I don't wanna try and rip anyone off, or be ripped off myself

No Millenium plastic sharks read this thread anymore?

I don't expect this thing to be worth crazy $$$ like some of the other plastic in this thread, but I still need a price.

No Millenium plastic sharks read this thread anymore?

I don't expect this thing to be worth crazy $$$ like some of the other plastic in this thread, but I still need a price.

Since it's labled as "SOF" on the bottom it is a first run. I'm not to sure on value, but would expect in the $20-25 range, possibly more.

pd

Does your store exist in a time-vortex that is stuck in the mid 2000's?

11x for 15.99???

My advice: Stop posting here, buy every single one of those retail-priced 11x's and head to Facebook.

Thanks kerplunk. Found it at my local pias and you are correct, it feels like a great plastic. Guess I'll toss it in the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts