• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starfire and Pro Tern

Both are new and upthrown. Pro Tern has a commemorative stamp of Harmony Bends course in Columbia, MO. Tern is 175. Looks like Starfire might be 162 but I don't have a scale handy.

Attachments

• Starfire.JPG
    Starfire.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Tern.JPG
    Tern.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 38
Dose anyone know how much a discraft streamline gt is worth

Attachments

• 20161019_211132.jpg
    20161019_211132.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Both are new and upthrown. Pro Tern has a commemorative stamp of Harmony Bends course in Columbia, MO. Tern is 175. Looks like Starfire might be 162 but I don't have a scale handy.

Starfire is very light, so not that desirable probably around $15-20. Tern is stock price as far as I know. Unless that stamp makes it rare and is a desired one.

Z, 180, 7/10. I just didn't know if they flew like the coveted buzz tooled wasps.

I don't think so, but I could be wrong. You could probably get $15 for it. I think tooling was added sometime in 2005/2006, so it's definitely older. I wish I could tell you more, but I just don't know enough about them.

It's a Textured Ion

Textured refers to the under side of the rim. Your disc is an early run. I don't know which your disc is. I have bought a few recently and sold a few. Color can impact the price as well as condition and ink. 30-40 is a reasonable starting point and they can go much higher. They came in soft and firm versions. You will see them come up in the Marketplace every so often. The first runs which have a different color rim command crazy money. Last one I saw change hands was over 500. It was new and unused.

Is a really old Maple Valley Discs Ion worth anything? I know that they're mvp now and the overmold has changed a good bit.

These have come into favor lately.

Prior to Mcbeth's name being put on the Destroyer they were not worth a whole lot, used 8-10 bucks. I am referring to the 3 line ones like yours. I am not sure why they have seen an upswing in the price other than it has a pre Mcbeth stamp. I am not aware of any change in the mold with regard to the Mcbeth version but lately I have unloaded a bunch for 15-20 with ink. If there is a mold difference I can't see it, I have several of both. I sold a new one for 30, I was puzzled by the offer but sold it anyways.

Ye
What r these worth?

Textured refers to the under side of the rim. Your disc is an early run. I don't know which your disc is. I have bought a few recently and sold a few. Color can impact the price as well as condition and ink. 30-40 is a reasonable starting point and they can go much higher. They came in soft and firm versions. You will see them come up in the Marketplace every so often. The first runs which have a different color rim command crazy money. Last one I saw change hands was over 500. It was new and unused.

$500? Is this true?

KP

Here's a pic. Cam realty is not tooled. Penned 172 scaled 173
from the MVP history:

The "third run" came in more colors including lime, bright orange, light blue, purple, white, and black. These all ranged 171-175g, had no "CAM Realty, LLC" tooling, came in both soft and medium, and were sandblasted. The "CAM Realty, LLC" tooling was welded off the mold. Most of these ones had a cleaner, more defined bead which gave it a straighter flight. Most of the textured bottom Ions are in this configuration.

Ask "Aim for the Chains" on a price check?

Aim is the resident expert on all things MVP and collector of fine objects from this company. He has a vast knowledge of the game, MVP disc and is a really nice person as well. Oh, and he plays a crap load of courses.

$500? Is this true?

KP

Wow. I made a good investment. I think I have 2-3 unthrown, and twice that many used ones. All blue with red rings. I knew they were increasing in value, but had no idea they might be worth that much. Thank you very much for the information.

KP

:hfive:
Wow. I made a good investment. I think I have 2-3 unthrown, and twice that many used ones. All blue with red rings. I knew they were increasing in value, but had no idea they might be worth that much. Thank you very much for the information.

KP

The pair i have wont be going anywhere for less. Last one i sold that was used fetched a damn nice premium from the $80 i paid.

I think last ebay sale was upwards of $450 and wasnt even a mint 10/10. You can send any unwanted FR ions right to me for disposal.

is this worth anything?
tv3E3b4m.jpg
what about this
odQVXiim.jpg

edit... wow im bad at this! sorry about the layout.

Ching?

I got this aviar, it has patent numbers, no ink. I have seen this stamp before on a ching aviar, but wasnt sure if this is actually a ching. So, what is it worth?

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.