• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would this trinket I found go for?
It is way too heavy to lug around....

01-gold-bar.jpg

What percentage coccoa is the chocolate inside? :p

i started playing 10 years ago, but as a 1-5 disc carrying noob who only played maybe ten times a year for eight of those years. then a couple years ago i started playing near-daily, and i'm still learning all the specifics of equipment. you don't necessarily learn about CE discs from spending time on the course!

im the same way.....i didnt know about any of the ...pearly..CE...SE...zipper top....etc. etc. until i got on here....i use to carry 4 discs and just go play....didnt know about hyzer/anhyzer....just threw it how it wanted to fly....

im the same way.....i didnt know about any of the ...pearly..CE...SE...zipper top....etc. etc. until i got on here....i use to carry 4 discs and just go play....didnt know about hyzer/anhyzer....just threw it how it wanted to fly....

The real question...are you better now or just poorer?

what are first run bar stamped dx spiders worth

frizzak wraith

Got this in a bulk deal and while making the deal the guy kept saying one of the discs is a "Frizzak" Wraith as if it was something a lot of folks had heard of. I never did and still never have. Any value or even a story on it? Is/was the Frizzak Open in NC?
Wraith%20frizzack.JPG

Got this in a bulk deal and while making the deal the guy kept saying one of the discs is a "Frizzak" Wraith as if it was something a lot of folks had heard of. I never did and still never have. Any value or even a story on it? Is/was the Frizzak Open in NC?
Wraith%20frizzack.JPG
The FriZZak thing was a few years ago, '05-'06-ish. You used to see some guys identify themselves as FriZZak's. They all had user names on the PDGA board that had double capital Z's in them (friZZaks, skaZZirf, MiTTenZZ, etc.) Sjur and Bård Soleng are the guys I remember being involved, but there were others. They talked a lot about mullets, riding to events in some van and writing on peoples faces with a sharpie after they passed out. I have not heard about them in a while, but they are probably still around. I'm pretty sure the FirZZak Open was held at Renny around '06, but I don't remember if there was more than one.

Of course none of this tells you anything about what the disc is worth.

The FriZZak thing was a few years ago, '05-'06-ish. You used to see some guys identify themselves as FriZZak's. They all had user names on the PDGA board that had double capital Z's in them (friZZaks, skaZZirf, MiTTenZZ, etc.) Sjur and Bård Soleng are the guys I remember being involved, but there were others. They talked a lot about mullets, riding to events in some van and writing on peoples faces with a sharpie after they passed out. I have not heard about them in a while, but they are probably still around. I'm pretty sure the FirZZak Open was held at Renny around '06, but I don't remember if there was more than one.

Of course none of this tells you anything about what the disc is worth.
I enjoyed the story. That was worth a lot. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.