• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is your longest/ farthest flying disc as of March 2015?

Farthest/Longest Disc for you?

• Archon

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Boss

Votes: 24 6.1%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 64 16.4%
  • Eagle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flow

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Force

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Havoc

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Katana

Votes: 19 4.9%
  • King

Votes: 17 4.3%
  • Nuke

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Orc

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Rampage

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • SL

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Teebird

Votes: 8 2.0%
  • Valkyrie

Votes: 13 3.3%
  • Vulcan

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Wraith

Votes: 24 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 175 44.8%

• Total voters
I'm going to change my vote since March. My longest disc is now a DD Lucid Freedom. It's consistently sailing past my Terns when I get a good pull.

Finally getting that thing broken in?

yeah she is seasoning in nicely! Its not always in the bag though i take it in and out depending on where im playing.. Legend Bandit is my main go to distance disc since we dont have many open courses where i would benefit from tossing the outlaw over the bandit

After My injury I really can't throw high speed stuff anymore so My Beasts are my distance getters right now. I'm averaging about 380 to 390ft and sometimes on a good pull I'll push past 400ft a few times.

Threw a Westside World out to 440' on a slight downhill gradient during a Father Son tourney on Father's Day. I had gotten it past 400' when the conditions are perfect. Unfortunately a slight headwind causes my Forehand Anny to turn and burn. I still get a 200' + roller out of it but I am not interested in trashing the Speed 14? rim to get THAT shot.

When Other has > 40% you may need to redesign the poll.

No wind: 168 Lucid Freedom. Otherwise 168 Opto Halo. The Freedom displaced the Tern for me. Don't let the speed 14 scare you off; anyone can throw that thing.

My super flippy Northman goes yard with a vengeance, but it has to be a perfect throw, it doesnt understand forgiveness.

173g seafoam glow GBO Freedom is bombing without wind. Finishes a mile right in a breeze, but dial in the hyzer on a calm day and it's a winner.

Light blue pinnacle cannon... Then blue prod run outlaw.. Then of course the US prayer bolt, King, Raketen all go a mile when thrown right... But if I walk up to a new hole and its over 400' and straight or left, it's the cannon 8 for 10 times

It's still the Tern for me but I picked up a gummy champ that is slightly longer than my Star Terns. The Gummy Tern is very understable but get the hyzerflip figured out and boom.

This, unlace is the most understable disc in my bag. the new ones are a touch more stable and on a hyzer flip line goes for days.

I wish I knew how you guys keep those in the air. I know part of my problem is inability to throw high, but I just failed in every way with that thing.

Latest posts