• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is your longest/ farthest flying disc as of March 2015?

Farthest/Longest Disc for you?

• Archon

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Boss

Votes: 24 6.1%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 64 16.4%
  • Eagle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flow

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Force

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Havoc

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Katana

Votes: 19 4.9%
  • King

Votes: 17 4.3%
  • Nuke

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Orc

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Rampage

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • SL

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Teebird

Votes: 8 2.0%
  • Valkyrie

Votes: 13 3.3%
  • Vulcan

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Wraith

Votes: 24 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 175 44.8%

• Total voters

chowee21

Par Member
I haven't seen just a straight longest/ farthest flying disc thread in a while, so I'd like to start one as of March 2015.

Feel free to post plastic type and weight. I went through a couple threads and found the top 24 most voted discs.

As stated, this is your longest/ farthest flying disc as of March 2015.

169 gram VIP Sorcerer from Westside. White X-Out (triple stamped) that I dyed with my non-patented shaving cream American flag.

Still a 175 Champion Tern. Consistently my go to distance driver.

This right here. When there is any significant wind in play then the Wraith is my next longest flyer. Tern should have been listed Sir.

169g VIP Scorcerrer. Got it out to 446 today. The terrain was flat for about 350ft and then started to go slightly down hill. So realistically it was probably closer to 400. But still furthest I've ever thrown a discs.

159 air trespass. With a left to right tailwind I can get an extra 30-40 feet over my usuall throws. Its a beautiful max distance disc because I can still crank on it hard as I want and it has good turn but still plenty of fade to bring it back and keep it from turning over and exiting stage right like my Terns used to occasionally do.

Terns for me, hands down. Any plastic, as long as it's mid 160's.

These Sorcerer votes have me intrigued though...

Can forget about the Tern! 166 star Tern. Glide for days.

169 gram VIP Sorcerer from Westside. White X-Out (triple stamped) that I dyed with my non-patented shaving cream American flag.

169g VIP Scorcerrer. Got it out to 446 today. The terrain was flat for about 350ft and then started to go slightly down hill. So realistically it was probably closer to 400. But still furthest I've ever thrown a discs.

Another vote for the Sorcerer. Those things bomb.

Longest single throw; 147 Blizzard Ape into a stiff tailwind, it's a light pink one.

Longest every darn time; 175 champ Ape I have three and they all bomb stock stamp Blue and Chartruce and a wiped Yellow one. Got an birdie on a 450 par four hole with the yellow yesterday would have been an eagle if it hadn't overshot the basket by rather a lot.

I think I'm he 7th person to mention the Tern. :eek:
Currently bag three of 'em in different plastics and stabilities for long tee shots.