• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] What mids do you bag?

3 Mids: VIP Tursas for hyzer-flip or turnover lines. TP Warship (workhorse) for straight or anhyzer lines and VIP Warship for straight or hyzer lines.

Also bag a Fuzion Suspect which gets the nod for headwinds, approaches (both BH and FH) and OS putter driving duties...

Ghost & Gauge from Legacy.

I like the Ghost because it's like a Roc but with a true 90 degree rim, like a comet. I like the Gauge because it flys like my 3 year old beat up ESP buzzz out of the box. I feel I can cover all my mid shots with multiples of these 2 discs.

If I was able to play more than once a week I'd probably bag a couple of Comets and 1 Ghost for wind. The Comet is my favorite disc of all time but without the time to keep my form dialed in I have to go with less sensitive discs.

- 1 Evolution Warrior
- 1 S Element-X
- 1 Eclipse Axis

These MIDS are really fast and provide me with a ton of lines off the tee.
Now that my putter distance has really improved, I find it more beneficial to have Mids that are capable of more distance on lower lines.

I like to have a stable mid that can handle some wind, like a Pain, and neural workhorse like a Buzzz or Warship, and an understable mid I can anhyzer, like Stingray, Tursas, or Fuse.

Despite my sig I just recently made done changes. I only carry a crunch box so the discs I have have to matter. Dropped the meteor for d buzzz so now it.

172g Pro D Buzzz flies basically like my esp meteor just not as touchy on turning over too much. Still great left to right

176g Z Buzzz my first ever buzzz and still flies the exact same.

175g Lucid Verdict OS I love this mid. Took out for a whole because I thought my pred/sinus could cover os slot but I definitely missed it.

Comet, Atlas, Gator - winter

Comet, McPro Roc3 (maybe two one beat/one fresh), Atlas, Gator - non winter.

I end up using the gator a ton in my wooded local courses... pretty much half the time its with flick shots to get out of trouble.

Great posts guys, a lot more responses than I thought I'd get in that amount of time. It's interesting to see what people bag, almost no one throws the same set of mids.

Champ Roc3
XT Atlas
400g M5 or Flying Squirrel

If I can't make the shot work with one of those, then I'm throwing a putter or backing off a fairway driver or Firebird.

I realized this weekend that I can use an all-Sentinel mid lineup and not really lose anything. I've always bagged one for my OS mid, but I have a www Q that I used for a long time that I can flip, a pretty new S or sparkle Q I can use as my stable mid and a fresh Brinster as my OS mid. I've got some beat Sannys I can pull out of storage and see if they add anything to the mix. So I think I'm going that way; I might leave a beat Roc in there because...well, becasue you just can't beat a beat Roc. :|

2 molds ~ 5 discs

Proto Lucid Verdict - Very OS
Lucid Verdict slightly beat - Straight, no turn, fade

Lucid Truth - Straight, straight, straight
Bio Truth - Slight turn, line holder
Beat Classic - Turnover

Done

Very seasoned buzzz ss, 1 year old z buzzz (replaced my 3 year old z buzzz. Saddest day of my life), glo buzzz, buzzz os. The buzzz is workable on pretty much any shot so I feel comfortable using it to shape lines. I used to bag a wasp but I'm using the buzzz os in that spot for headwind only and really enjoying it.

I cycle Rocs & carry four in my bag. I only throw max weight Rancho Rocs. I bag one USDGC Champion Roc & three KC Rocs. I toss a beaded Champion Gator in my bag from time to time as well. I've really been considering replacing all my KC Rocs with DX Rocs but I haven't brought myself to do it yet.

Buzzz os and an x-Buzzz for now I have a perfectly seasoned z trying to beat the x into understable mid

2 Fuses, one or 2 Buzzzs and a Gator. Depending on the course and the bag I'm carrying.