• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What one disc doesn't exist that you really want?

Firebird3. I really don't need this but am more curious what it would end up being like. Not really sure the Teebird3 has lived up to its initial billing. Maybe it has for the few that tried it, but I never hear anything about it.

Pinnacle Outlaw is basically a CE Destroyer.

How do you know this ?
There never was anything close to a CE Destroyer, CE plastic went away in 2003, and Dave didn't invent the Destroyer until 2007.
So, how can you say the Outlaw is the same as a disc that never existed ?

:popcorn:

Hahahaha I figured Rancho mold went without saying...

I just wanted to make it clear what we both want. I hate how every time I say I want Champion Rocs in regular production, then somebody will say "why don't you just buy a Champ Roc3?" :doh: I just give them a dirty look & proceed to throw my USDGC Champion Rancho Roc :)

Pinnacle Bandit, Mongoose, Enemy, Phenom and Prowler. I've seen proto Pinn Bandits.....so hopefully it will be soon. Been loving the limited run Icon Enemy...but Pinnacle is my favorite plastic.

Legacy to make a OS shallow putter similar to the Harp, a beadless mid-range more OS than the ghost and a speed 10 similar to the Rival.

A dead straight no fade driver that's goes right where I want it every time even if that target is 500'+ away.

I just wanted to make it clear what we both want. I hate how every time I say I want Champion Rocs in regular production, then somebody will say "why don't you just buy a Champ Roc3?" :doh: I just give them a dirty look & proceed to throw my USDGC Champion Rancho Roc :)

Meanwhile, I just throw a Z Wasp... Hahahaha.

Ahhh a *pig would be soo great. Maybe possible now with the Starlight tech and seeing McDestroyers getting in the 130's.

Blizzard san marino aviar

Metal flake coyote (can you imagine? It'd last forever.)

Old school orc in softer fuzion

Latest posts