• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What shoes do you wear while playing?

I have worn Merrell Chameleons for years, but I just got a pair of Keen Milo IIs for Christmas. Haven't worn them yet though, waiting for the Chameleons to fall apart, or for the weather to get warmer. Whichever comes first.

Merrel continums, was going to try moab ventilators but I think both are similar

Grandfather's spirit moccasins so I don't scare the birdies away.

I went to a Timberland Outlet and bought a pair of hiking shoes with gortex and only spent $40. Wanted to try somethhing cheaper before going out and buying a pair of Merrel's

It depends on the course and conditions. I wear everything from leather hiking boots on rocky courses to sandals in well manicured parks to waterproof insulated snow boots in the winter. Mostly I just wear tennies. I have a pair of trail runners that work well.

Teva Riva eVents

Nuff said - these shoes are amazing. Vibram soles, moisture wicking interior, strong solid shoe

I really like them.

My Releases where bought for hiking but damn if I can get a lighter shoe that's going to last, I'm on it. One of the things that I do like with using the same shoe for hiking and discing is that I know what kind of traction they carry.

I've seen my friends nearly face plant from slipping. We sometimes bail on the cement if it is slick or wet and just thrown in the grass beside and or behind the slab.

It's interesting, on a tee pad, there is a lot of round swirls, lots...

they've got great traction and mine fit so well i don't even tie them. the one problem i'm starting to have is that the sole is starting to get separated from the shoe where I spin on my plant foot which i thought would quickly be the end of them but they're actually holding together really well despite that small seperation. i've had them for 9 months and i wear them everyday, i've been hiking in them, i've been done muddy slopes in them.. good shoes. i'll probably buy another pair before patagonia decides to start making something else.

I wear the saucony Xodus 2.0 trail runners. Light, vibram sole, sweet looking spiderman shoes.

Im saving my pennies to get the xodus 3.0s. Saucony makes a great shoe.

Merrell Moab Mid GORE-TEX

I never expected these boots to last through the summer. I bought them last year in March, wore them all through the snow and mud. Even brought them into several ponds and they are still holding up. I'd buy another pair no questions.

I went to a Timberland Outlet and bought a pair of hiking shoes with gortex and only spent $40. Wanted to try somethhing cheaper before going out and buying a pair of Merrel's

The Timberland soles will wear out rather quick.
Now you've spent $40.00 and still have to buy the Merrel's.

Latest posts