• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What should I do???

Uhhh if you are 15, throwing 375' forehand, your drivers are far from outdated. I'd buy more of what you had and not mess with things.

Sorry that most of us here will doubt those claims though.

Anyone else find it peculiar that this guy says he is 15 years old, yet has been playing for 16.2 years?

Leopard/Stalker/Teebird
Buzz/Roc
Putter of your choice

That should get you started, it is tougher to throw slower stuff RHFH, but learning to do it will help you in the long run.

EDIT: Just saw the discs you have, you are not going to get a faster disc than a Nuke, at a certain point your distance will max out and buying new plastic will not fix your problems, working on your form may yield more distance and consistency.

Last edited:
Ok u are all right I'm 13 and on a good drive I throw 250 on a good drive and I lied bout my age on profile now suggestions for drivers

This is what you have now?

Buzzz Pro D 165g Midrange New
Discraft Flash Elite-Z 170g Driver (D) Good
Discraft Magnet Pro D 165g Putter Good
Discraft Nuke ESP 171g Driver (D) Good
Discraft Nuke ESP 171g Driver (D) New
Discraft Spectra Elite-X 173g Driver (D) New
Discraft Surge Pro D 168g Driver (D) Excellent
Discraft Wildcat Elite-X 172g Driver (D) Excellent
Discraft XL Elite-X 163g Driver (D) Excellent
Discraft XS Elite-Z 170g Driver (D) Excellent
Innova Beast Star 171g Driver (D) Excellent
Innova Monarch Champion 173g Driver (D) New
Innova Orc DX 163g Driver (D) Good
Innova Sidewinder Champion 170g Driver (D) New
Innova Teebird DX 170g Driver (F) Excellent
Innova TeeRex DX 173g Driver (D) Excellent
Innova Wraith DX 165g Driver (D) Good
Lightning #1 Roller Glow 173g Driver (D) Good
Quest Raging Inferno DT Pro Line

If so, you should really use you money on Midranges and two of the same putter (same weight). If you don't believe me, then at least buy five midrange discs. If you don't think that is a good idea, don't buy anything faster than a fairway driver. If you think that's bad advice still...then you should get a Boss, Groove, Force, Nuke OS, and Xcaliber.

Looking at your bag I'm wondering what you do when you get within 100 feet of the basket? Not much if a short game in there. You already have more than enough drivers, buy mids n putters. 10 years from now you'll be grateful.

the groove is a good choice or perhaps an orc. mab a valkery or a wraith. really the best thing to do is just try different ones out. if you dont many people who play and cant do this then i would say to get on the internet and look up the numbers of disk and narrow it down depending on what course you play and what you need the disk to do.

LOL I still say you spend the 17, 45, 259, 75 or how ever much you have in the market place...

If you want to become good at this game buy mids and putters, if you want to throw far some where over in a general direction keep buying drivers.