• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what was your first disc?

D Cyclone. Long since lost.

My first putter was a D Magnet. I still have it, though I have since moved on to other molds.

174 DX teebird - white......no clue where it got to..lol

Lightning #1 driver and Lightning upshot. I bought 2 of each. I bought them for the wife for mother's day thinking that it would be a fun family activity. I had never seen it played before but knew there was course close by. My son and I loved it and my wife hated it. For father's day that same year my son bought us matching 1st run Orcs and JK putters. We played in our first tournament two months after that. I still putt with that same JK today!

Mine was a beat to hell DX eagle I found at a course. I used it for a little bit and then switched to a champion orc and pro spider. Never looked back.

DX Viper... Yeah that was a mistake. I almost quit because I could only throw lawn darts about 100 ft.

172 DX Roc - I still have it, and even though I don't always carry it, it is my favorite disc.

I believe it was an X or D Extreme. At least that was the first one I bought. Still have it hanging on the wall too. Not sure how I learned to throw with that pig! I think pretty soon after that I found a Glo Eagle that turned into my main driver though.
J

Lighting F-15 Eagle. Floater disc that I did everything with. Home course had a creek that came into play for half the course.

Pro D MRV, around 170g...made a good first disc.

Soon after i bought a D-Cyclone

180g scorpion... i played dg (at delaveaga, no less!) for a long time with just one of those, later added a stingray. never used a putter back then.

First ever disc: 175 Pro-D Wasp...went through 4 different people before it got to me (my friend Erin gave it to me - she got it from her older brother - he got it from their cousin - that cousin originally got it from another cousin). Still in the collection, though no longer in the bag.