• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What will be in Mcbeth's bag?

^edit

That puts it at 17 if indeed had 2 zones. He had that bag pretty crammed full of discs. Had the trackers I think sticking up out of the storage pocket. I'm guessing he has at least 20discs...

These are the ones I noticed from the first WTO vid...

2 Z Trackers Orange Z and fly-dye
Luna(they said Luna on his first approach shot but never said what he was putting with)2 yellow 1 peachish
McZone could be wrong but looked like he had 2 black discs in his bag
JB Wasp
red Z Force He may have had more than one because one of them seemed a lot flippier. swirly esp force?
orange Ti Undertaker Pink sparkle Undertaker
A drone couldn't tell what the plastic was.(I think its a light purple Ti Drone.)
What looked like a blue Ti Buzzz
Yellow Z mystery disc

A stock white stamp red Z. He also has a red z with a discraft bar or team stamp that he throws on hole11 rd2 that might be a force. Definitely wide rimmed.

That blue disc is most likely a nate doss TI BUZZZ. He posted a pic of that disc getting an ace on his instagram if i'm not wrong.

His driving was mostly good, but so many missed putts with the Lunas. He's definitely not dialed in on those 30-45 footers yet. On that second round, I would guess with his Aviars he would have been double digits under par. He used to be pretty dialed at that distance. Anyway, he still shot a pretty good round, just seemed a little frustrated on the putting green. I'm sure he'll get it dialed eventually.

His driving was mostly good, but so many missed putts with the Lunas. He's definitely not dialed in on those 30-45 footers yet. On that second round, I would guess with his Aviars he would have been double digits under par. He used to be pretty dialed at that distance. Anyway, he still shot a pretty good round, just seemed a little frustrated on the putting green. I'm sure he'll get it dialed eventually.

most of the putts he missed were headwind putts in the 2nd round. Aviars probably wouldn't have helped that out at all.

Looked like he was throwing an X Wasp in one slow mo shot.

Eagle said it was a Jawbreaker, but I distinctly saw the X Stamp.

I have that X stamp on top of an ESP Wasp. They stamp it on their "X-Out" discs, just means its a misprint.

The luna is so much more stable than a Mcpro. You can tell with how much quicker the disc hyzers when putting, especially in the 30 - 40 range.

What's interesting is the APX, Roach and Challenger SS are so much closer in terms of stability to the McPro and both have the beadless feel that he likes.

This really makes me think that he always wanted the McPros to be a touch more stable.

The luna is so much more stable than a Mcpro. You can tell with how much quicker the disc hyzers when putting, especially in the 30 - 40 range.

What's interesting is the APX, Roach and Challenger SS are so much closer in terms of stability to the McPro and both have the beadless feel that he likes.

This really makes me think that he always wanted the McPros to be a touch more stable.

That might be the reason he switched them out so often. Not sure if he actually used new putters for every event but it sure seemed like it. Once they started losing stability he would replace them...

That might be the reason he switched them out so often. Not sure if he actually used new putters for every event but it sure seemed like it. Once they started losing stability he would replace them...

He changed at least every tournament. Sometimes every round.

He said several years ago he changes them every tournament to keep them as mementos.

These are the ones I noticed from the first WTO vid...

2 Z Trackers Orange Z and fly-dye
Luna(they said Luna on his first approach shot but never said what he was putting with)2 yellow 1 peachish
McZone could be wrong but looked like he had 2 black discs in his bag
JB Wasp
red Z Force He may have had more than one because one of them seemed a lot flippier. swirly esp force?
orange Ti Undertaker Pink sparkle Undertaker
A drone couldn't tell what the plastic was.(I think its a light purple Ti Drone.)
What looked like a blue Ti Buzzz
Yellow Z mystery disc

A stock white stamp red Z. He also has a red z with a discraft bar or team stamp that he throws on hole11 rd2 that might be a force. Definitely wide rimmed.

I thought I saw a McBeth Force as well. It was either red or pink. I will look back at the video and see if I can figure out which hole it was on.

I thought I saw a McBeth Force as well. It was either red or pink. I will look back at the video and see if I can figure out which hole it was on.

I saw that too. It was definitely a Z driver with the McBeth stamp, but it didn't seem like a shot he would need a Force for. Could be that he stamped his McBeth stamps on some other Z drivers, or he could have disced up and just threw a force at about 75% for a shot.

Tracker was such a good disc. Discraft sound make them again. If there is still enough room in the bag for a tracker and an undertaker than we need fresh Trackers!

I saw that too. It was definitely a Z driver with the McBeth stamp, but it didn't seem like a shot he would need a Force for. Could be that he stamped his McBeth stamps on some other Z drivers, or he could have disced up and just threw a force at about 75% for a shot.

He definitely threw a orangeish Ti Undertaker with the mcBeast stamp, if that's what you guys are thinking of?

,,,and that redZ force that I thought was a bar/team stamp I guess could have been a mcBeast stamp. I didn't get a good look at it.

Last edited:
Tracker was such a good disc. Discraft sound make them again. If there is still enough room in the bag for a tracker and an undertaker than we need fresh Trackers!

I would bet almost anything that if he starts throwing it, they will mold it again.

Makes sense, if you recall one of his protos for his signature Aviar was a PnA with a Bead.

Latest posts