• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What will be in Mcbeth's bag?

He either has already beat the heck out of that thing, or those McZones aren't as beefy as a normal one.

I have thrown ESP for a few years and have most experience with ESP, I realize his is Z. I also don't throw puddle ones which are apparently more OS? But it flies about the same as I expect compared to mine which I guess has quite a bit of use. When I smash on it flat for FH it holds straight like that, and when he put it on hyzer it held and dumped. It's really cool for me to see how much he used it already, compared to what shots he typically relies on...either a BH approach or higher speed FH disc choices instead.

I've only thrown two Zones, one Jawbreaker and one Glow Z, but neither one of them impressed me as particularly overstable on forehands. They were both bought new, and were pretty straight or even had some turn right from the get-go on longer(250'+) forehands.

These are the ones I noticed from the first WTO vid...

2 Z Trackers Orange Z and fly-dye
Luna(they said Luna on his first approach shot but never said what he was putting with)
McZone
JB Wasp
red Z Force He may have had more than one because one of them seemed a lot flippier. swirly esp force?
orange Ti Undertaker Pink sparkle Undertaker
A drone couldn't tell what the plastic was.(I think its a light purple Ti Drone.)
What looked like a blue Ti Buzzz
The red forces, wasp and zone were obvious. The rest were just what they said on the commentary. Guessing that he putts and approaches with lunas and has at least 3 of them(2 putters 1 thrower). Assuming he has at least 3 forces and lunas, that means 14 discs. So he has to have at least 4-6 more discs?

Last edited:
Damn edit wondow…

So he has to have at least 4-6 more discs we didn't see in the first round? Mostly backups I would think. Another Force or maybe a Nuke. I would think he has one of the Flick/Machete/NukeOS type in there somewhere. Probably has at least one more putter and maybe another Zone.

^^I guess that could have been an esp buzzz. It was hard to tell in that light but when it flashed, it seemed to have that metallic sheen of the Ti.

Z Tracker
Luna(they said Luna on his first approach shot but never said what he was putting with)
Z Zone
JB Wasp
Z Force
Ti Undertaker
Something that looked like a swirly esp force
A drone couldn't tell what the plastic was.

Def putting with Luna
IK7VGuv.jpg

There was some wierd, quad stamp, pink, distance driver too. No one said what it was. Maybe a more overstable Force? Couldn't really tell how far it went.

2 Z Trackers Orange Z and fly-dye
Luna(they said Luna on his first approach shot but never said what he was putting with)2 yellow 1 peachish
McZone could be wrong but looked like he had 2 black discs in his bag
JB Wasp
red Z Force He may have had more than one because one of them seemed a lot flippier. swirly esp force?
orange Ti Undertaker Pink sparkle Undertaker
A drone couldn't tell what the plastic was.(I think its a light purple Ti Drone.)
What looked like a blue Ti Buzzz
Yellow Z mystery disc

A stock white stamp red Z. He also has a red z with a discraft bar or team stamp that he throws on hole11 rd2 that might be a force. Definitely wide rimmed.

I saw 2 swirly esps. One was blueish purpleish swirl on 6 tee. The other was a weird yellowish swirl on 15tee.

That puts it at 18 if indeed had 2 zones.

Last edited: