• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What would you rather have more of?

I would rather have more...

• Courses nearby to play

Votes: 68 34.9%
  • Stamina

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Distance on my Drive

Votes: 25 12.8%
  • Putting Accuracy

Votes: 27 13.8%
  • People to play with

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • Disc Golf Gear

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Ability to play under pressure

Votes: 12 6.2%
  • Time to play Disc Golf

Votes: 43 22.1%

• Total voters
I said time to play. I think that if I had more time to play then all aspects of my game would improve and I would probably run into more people to play with also. Additionally, if I had more practice then I would probably play better under pressure.

I wish I had more time to play. There is a course less than five minutes away from me I just don't get to make it there as much as I would like.

I said time to play. I think that if I had more time to play then all aspects of my game would improve and I would probably run into more people to play with also. Additionally, if I had more practice then I would probably play better under pressure.

I approached it the same way!

I voted putting accuracy. If I could make 100% of my putts within 35 feet of the basket then I'd easily shoot 2 or 3 strokes better on every round. Even more than that in tournament play...(so maybe I should have voted 'ability to play under pressure'. It was a close toss up for me.

Invest a practice basket. I am playing in a tournament tomorrow, and I am taking my basket out this afternoon for about an hour of putting practice.

I have 7 and sometimes the putting still sucks

We have one course in town.
We are lucky because it's agreat course, but one flavor of anything can get old. It's a very tight course and I love to olay open courses occasionally. I drive 50 miles once or twice a month, just to play an open course.

Definitely more time to play...I don't mind driving to a sweet course and I only live 10mins from Lake Lewisville, so no complaints there. I think that I could take care of my putting issues if I had more time to play. People to play with is kinda an issue for me since none of my friends play disc golf, but I normally tend to find a group on the course if I want company and they don't mind. More gear came in a close second, even though I already have a decent set-up I could always use more. Happily stamina and drive distance aren't issues for me...now, drive accuracy is another story sometimes though.

I voted for more courses nearby. There are 4 that are a 30 minute drive from my house, but none closer. I'm lucky that one of them is only an 8 minute drive from my office. I'm starting to grow fond of it even though it's about a 2-star (2-disc?) course.

i voted for more people to play with, but could have easily voted for something else..some parts of the country are "more into" the idea of disc golf, and some areas(central ny) are slowing catching on..i have to laugh at people that cry about driving 20 minutes for a choice of 8 courses..it was worse when i lived on the outer banks in NC..hour and a half drive to the nearest course

Got courses... need time.

I would want more years of life to play more rounds on more courses, stinging more putts and increasing my ace count.

:^)

Courses nearby because DC doesn't have anything. I either have to drive through the heart of DC to go to Arlington, North 45 minutes on the Capitol beltway, or an hour south on backroads.