• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What would you throw

Esp Crush on the drive. If there's some tailwind, I might throw an ESP AvengerSS; for a Headwind, ESP Avenger

i would forehand a beast into a roller

woulda been nice to have a link and/or know the length of the hole. depending on length a beat up dx roc or a leopard (pro or star depending on wind and amount of turn)

A beat up flippy wasp. I have one I found some time ago and that thing thrown backhand and flat would take that line just about perfect. Probably leave a 25 ft or less putt for birdie.

we have on of THESE at my current job, I happen to manage the contract for the heavy lift team that uses it. I am pretty sure I can work something out with them to throw you with it.

I LOVE this HOLE! its at Standing Rocks Park in Wisconsin. I'm lefty, and love just throwing a nice low flat shot with a teebird and having it slide all the way up to the pin. Getting a skip on this hole SUCKS especailly for RHBH b/c your disc can roll a long ways down a pretty steep hill on the left side. play it safe and it's a really easy bird for lefties or righties