• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's in your bag?

What discs do you use

• Innova

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Discraft

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I mix it up

Votes: 113 75.3%

• Total voters
For me, all Innova and one Discraft (Buzzz, which I found).

Why? Because the first disc I bought was Innova and it came with a little foldout paper that listed all thier discs with all the flight ratings. I studied it and became knowledgeable of their line of discs. I don't have anything against Discraft, I just don't know the flight ratings of thier discs.

I voted innova although I recently put a cyclone (only disc other than Innova I have ever carried) in my bag because i found it and it felt a lot like a viper. I was hoping to have a more durable "viper like" disc since I throw it all the time and on spike hyzers a lot so the DX Viper gets beat beat beat!

Same reason and explanation as zud.

Discraft Buzzz, Challenger
Gateway Wizard
Latitude 64 Core, Vision
Innova Cro, Roc, Skeeter, Leopard, Sidewinder, Viking, Firebird

I only throw Innova for similar reasons as zud00 and harr0140. The flight ratings seemed more detailed and made more sense than the other brands, and this is what I became familiar with. I have no doubt that other manufacturers make great products too, but Innova works for me, and I really like their products, so that's what I throw.

I've currently got Innova, Discraft, Quest, and Gateway in my bag. I'm not opposed to any brand, that's just a name. I'll throw anything that works. If it don't work, it's not gonna stay in the bag.

Long time reader, first time poster here....

Innova-Valk (go to driver) Destroyer, Firebird, Monarch (Stupid disc), Sidewinder, ROC (just got it, hope I like it more than the first ROC I had, and subsequently let my dog destroy), Shark, Spider, DX, Aviar.

Discraft- Wildcat, Cyclone (just got both, instantly loved the Cyclone), XL (which I'm not sure if it was just beat to hell when I found it, but I can not throw it without turning it over, both BH and FH), Buzz, Drone (one of the most frustrating discs before I realized you gotta put some sauce on it, now one of my favorites)

I've always gravitated towards Innova, but after throwing the Cyclone, and after I finally figured out how to throw the Drone, I'm looking to get more Discraft...

3 Stalkers, 1 Flick -Discraft
1 Pryno, 1 Star Gator, 1 9x Pro Gazelle -Innova
1 Grip Spike, 1 Zero Spike, 1 Sinus AP -Latitude 64

I have no idea what's in my bag. I really don't care who made what disc so long as it works.

I guess I have Wizards, Comets, a Sentinel, some Cyclones, a couple Banshees and a couple Infernos. Final Count: Discraft-8, Gateway-3, Innova-2, Quest-2, Millennium-1. A switch to from Comets to Rocs and Wizards to Aviars (which I do all the time) would make it an Innova-9, Discraft-4, Quest-2, Millennium-1 bag.

I could go all-Innova easily. Aviar-Roc-KC Roc-Gazelle-Banshee-Pro Starfire. That would fill all the slots in my bag. I can do it with Discraft as well: Challenger-Comet-Wasp-Cyclone-Predator-Avenger. All Gateway would go Wizard-Element-Warrior-Sabre-Blaze-Apache. All Millennium would go Omega-Aurora-Sentinel-JLS-EXP 1-Orion LS. I could do this for pretty much any manufacturer with a decent line-up of discs. I just have no idea why I would want to.

I have everything Innova except for my putters, which are of course Wizards.

I chose Innova because it is the majority of what I use. I carry about 17-18 disc. I use two Gateway's, the Sabre and Wizard. The rest are Innova's. I am trying to find some discraft, Lat 64, and other manufacturers to put in my bag, but I just have not found something that I really want to replace my Innova's with. Maybe I will try some other manufacturers after my discs are ready to be retired.