• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's with this "Don't nice me bro" stuff?

Do you ever "early call" a putt, and then have it miss? Like say "chains" or "good" or "birdie" or "in" when it's half-way there -- only to have it doink or chainout or airball? Man, that hurts. It's just so cocky to say anything in the first place. Then to be wrong? Walk of shame.

The next burning question...Is there a course in Nice, France?

Please don't stop there.

If they DO have a course in Nice, is it polite in Nice to nice another? or just your own? Such conundrums have led to many a sleepless night.

Personally I say 'WTF was that? You call that a throw, ya pu**y!'....just sayin

In fact I am going to do the opposite, I am yelling "THAT SHOT SUCKED!!!" as soon as the shot is completed. Even if it hits chains for an ace.

This past summer we started saying:
"That would have been a nice shot if it didn't hit that tree in the wrong fairway".

In fact I am going to do the opposite, I am yelling "THAT SHOT SUCKED!!!" as soon as the shot is completed. Even if it hits chains for an ace.

Even if it hits the chains for ACE?!

I get mad when people talk to my disc because their vocal waves can actually change the flight of the disc.

Also, I'm a stupid idiot.

tumblr_lzi90hW2bT1qd8t4mo1_500.gif

NIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!

I know some people around these parts who truly believe this.

Enough to scream "nice!" during my throw. Not after, during.

What happened to OP and his beating peeps with cacti? Did we get any nice vids of that or anything?

What happened to OP and his beating peeps with cacti? Did we get any nice vids of that or anything?

This thread is dead. I already acknowledged the nice thing is more of a casual joke vs. fighting words.

Now I don't say anything. On a great shot off the tee I will low five somebody if they go by me.