• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your "bread and butter" disc?

My Stalker is my favorite disc to throw that I actually look forward to using. I might actually use my Buzzzes and Voodoos more, but the Stalker has my heart.

i really love my beat san marino glow roc. lots of glide, easy to throw and beat the fade out of it so very straight.

The only disc I own that I may cry over losing is my white SSS Wizard. It's stamped Super Stupid Soft, but it's only soft grip-wise, not floppy at all. Depending on how I'm playing it's at least 1/3 of my shots, way more if I'm not playing so well.

174g Evo Wizard, 177 Z Buzz, 173 Z Stalker, 171 Star Orc.

Love all the lines I can shape at any distance I need with these 4 discs. All are very dependable.

I've been all about my D Buzzz for a while, but I'm starting to make the switch to ESP...

Completely flat ESP buzzz. Its very overstable so its dependable. I can BH or FH it. beautiful...

...although mine is only the slightest bit overstable, and I'm hoping to beat that out of it eventually.

Because my throw is about 95% wrist snap I have a hard time throwing a putter consistently over 50 ft, so I have learned to use a green tye dye QJLS for anything from 50 to 200. I throw it straight, back hand, fore hand, tomahawk, whatever. It is my #1 disc. If I was in a one disc only round it is what I would throw.

honestly, it changes too often for me...
right now though, its a glow cobra
used to be a glow stalker

I don't know if I have a go-to. All my discs are quite reliable and do what I want them to. None is any more reliable than the other.

Any Star TL. Does more for me than it should, even to the point of wondering if I should carry other drivers on many courses.

I wanna change my answer... it's a putter

Yes, the Pig... best disc in my bag by far

ridge for me. I'm testing out some other discs to use but I'm thinking the Buzzz will be a go for me. Then the Ascent.

Any Star TL. Does more for me than it should, even to the point of wondering if I should carry other drivers on many courses.

Love the responses so far! As for the Star TL, this is my go to driver. It goes around 335-350 for me and straight as an arrow. Would be my go to disc if the Wizard and Nebula didn't exist.

As for those that were wondering the intent of the question, it's not so much how often you use the disc that I was going after. It was more about a disc that you just look forward to throwing because you know that it's money in the bank every time you throw it.

175g S Wizard. I was going to say Comet, but that's only because I can drive it about 40' further on a lower line. The Wizard does just about everything else better.