• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your "bread and butter" disc?

My blue 169g Star TL. I use it on about 70% of throws off the tee. I will go to great lengths to find it if I lose it.

1st run Buzzz looks like it should glow but it doesn't. I throw horrible drives on purpose just so i can sink 200fters with it.

My first run mako...never thrown a drive with it, but I rarely use a different midrange.

you guys who are talking about their putters as their "go-tu" discs dont understand the concept of a "go-tu" disc.

inconceivable_means_02.jpg

bla bla bla

My 1996 soft magnet is my go to disc. My competition trembles when it's in my hand. It's magical

172 GL Core.

But my pink 174 Opto Fuse is trying to make a move on his turf. This could get ugly.

my cryztal z buzzz. it was the disc i used in a one n done several months back. it's helps to get to know a disc real well

unfortunately i lost this disc. i have been using a new cryztal buzzz, but it isn't the same and the trust factor isn't there.

thanks to whomever found my disc at Tyler State Park with my name and # on it, but couldn't call me

Gotta go with the newly discovered DX shark, was suggested by someone here and its a go to for short 150 to 250 feet! Love its flight!