• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats your favorite disc in your bag!?

Loving these necrobumps.

I don't know if I could choose between my N Crave, Soft Proxy, or E Envy.

I've got a 173-174g Z Buzzz in a nice bright slightly opaque yellow. It has just enough high speed stability not to flip, but enough turn that it's my go-to FH anny approach disc. That is the single most useful shot in my approach game, and hence my favorite disc. It will be my hardest Buzzz to replace.

My TEAM STICKIN' PUTTS stamped KC Glow Roc. It is in that spot right now.

In 6-10 months, it will be a different Roc, but the one in the same spot.

Cab it be multiples? FD3, Skygod, 10 yr. Zone and not pictured my S-line FD.
3f7a64839d6d800c231b75a0ebf76c65.jpg
0adb655efbe007f67ffa7d84e209376c.jpg
1fb07ea7a1c5dba6945f663fe3b7f863.jpg

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

I bought a discatcher pro a few weeks ago, so lately my favorite discs have been Wizards

Red sparkle CryZtal Z Ringer.
Beat to straight, always finishes with a fade.
Not the farthest disc I throw, but man, what a beautiful flight it's been giving me...

If I have to pick one, it is my MVP Atom (electron and proton). I can do pretty much anything inside 300 feet with that disc.

Would have to say an old beat to snot light dx Leo. Was in the stater pack I bought when I first started playing. I don't throw it a lot but it makes for an excellent get out of trouble disc which I tend to find frequently so maybe I do throw it more than I think....

Watermelon Proxy, not only my favorite disc but nearly favorite possession :thmbup:

DxUKmZuU0AIJ4Qz.jpg:small

Latest posts