• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what's your favorite midrange

What's your favorite midrange

• Total voters
I throw a Comet; great disc!
:)
For straight lines and right fades there is no other, I think, but I throw a Buzzz as regularly and use a Spider occasionally (night golfing).

Ooops, I meant to quote dgdave in post #10!

:doh:

Last edited:
I use so many different mids I can t have a favorite...180g star coyote has been nice to me lately. Roc and Buzz keep battling but I still don t trust them to do everything yet....so they r used for specific shots. In my bag are a Cro, Roc, Buzz, Coyote, and making occasional appearances are the stingray, shark, spider, to name a few...I don't understand favorites....my favorite disc is the one im throwing at that moment.

The Roc has netted me 3 of my longest 5 birdies of the year. I have a Buzzz GT which I rarely pull out but I do like it. Those are my only mids.

the roc was my first and only go-to for a long time. i cycle through dx rocs pretty fast and am frustrated with the inconsistency from different runs of the dx rancho. that said, i just got a shiny new flx buzz. let the battle begin...

It is but I get a lot more D out of a QMS than a Coyote. That's funny though, the guy who almost single handedly caused the disappearance of the post count due to post whoring accuses me of not getting out much. Yeah right, and I cause big religious arguments in the water cooler. :rolleyes::p

Whoa, hold on Brother. It was just a joke. I didn't mean anything by it. And, for the record, I was gone from 2pm to 8:30pm playing disc golf on two courses today.

I carry 3 comets and a wasp in my bag. I am often amazed at how many times I reach for a comet off the tee, especially when I am playing competitively. I threw rocs for a while, and really liked them too, but no where near as much at the comet. I tried to throw Buzzz'z, but they never really worked for me. My gf loves coyotes and stingrays.

alright, so I always used a classic pro roc until it started to get a little floppy. Then I bought a buzzz and I absolutely love it. Finally, I broke out my roc again and it flew great. I do get more distance out of the buzzz so I think I'm just going to leave the rock for 200' and in.

The Wasp. Used to throw (and love) the Buzz, but for throwing flick shots, the Wasp has some remarkable stablility up to 230 feet.

Midrange

Stingray for tunnell shots, Cro for approach shots. I need them both.

i just bought myself a DX cro today, and love it. with as often as i play, i wish i would have bought the star instead.