• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what's your favorite midrange

What's your favorite midrange

• Total voters
Funny, I have both a Roc and Buzz and hate them, My Skeeter is pure money. Never lets me down. Has distance, holds my line, no complaints.

I didn't read all the posts but this poll sucks. Where is the CORE love? How can you have a list that big with no Core? Shark, Skeeter, Drone, but no Core. The creator of this poll should be banned for life.

I didn't read all the posts but this poll sucks. Where is the CORE love? How can you have a list that big with no Core? Shark, Skeeter, Drone, but no Core. The creator of this poll should be banned for life.

In defense of the OP, the Core wasn't readily available at the time.

hmmmmm... I apparently already voted in this poll a long time ago, and I voted Roc... even though I know for a fact that I didn't have a Roc at that time and when I did get one I didn't like it. I've been a Buzzz man for a long time now. Odd.

Opto Core for me. I've nailed 1 shot from 80 feet and 2 from 60 feet with it so far and I've had it about a year. It can hyzer or turn over quite easily, reminds me of a Leopard in it's versatility. Point and shoot. I am also a Star Gator and Cro Lover.

Opto Core for me. I've nailed 1 shot from 80 feet and 2 from 60 feet with it so far and I've had it about a year. It can hyzer or turn over quite easily, reminds me of a Leopard in it's versatility. Point and shoot. I am also a Star Gator and Cro Lover.

you aint lyin' I witnissed that 80 footer..

I got all the love for my Rocs..i voted Roc.:clap:

I voted Roc currently... but I've only thrown the Buzzz I got for Christmas about a dozen times and I'm really likin' it, too. I might have to change my vote by the end of the Summer.

So I have thrown buzzz's for a long time now and I couldn't see ever switching..... but everyone talking about the core has got me interested. I might have to try one out.

It was a hard choice but my buzz always blows me away. I have a dx roc from a 99 tourny i found that is amazing for long anhyzers and my comet is the best form checker and straightest around when released clean. All three are perfect in my opinion and will always stay in the bag

Wheres the AERO or XD choices? Both old school but awesome midrange discs. I voted CRO though cause its a close call.

Last edited:
Buzz, glide, panther and gator are what in my bag. Just got a QMS as well and kinda liking it, flys similar to a buzz but just a tad more stable.