• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what's your favorite midrange

What's your favorite midrange

• Total voters
turning out as i thought with buzzz and roc battling but I am happy to see the gator gettin love as I have fallen in love with it over past month for windy and strong hook shots

of course I voted Roc. But I love skeeter, panther and gator.

Let me re-phrase this....I hit metal twice today from the tee with my new 20 years of roc Star San Marino Roc and licked the chains on another throw. I told my dog she may have to split belly rub time with my new baby.

Let me re-phrase this....I hit metal twice today from the tee with my new 20 years of roc Star San Marino Roc and licked the chains on another throw. I told my dog she may have to split belly rub time with my new baby.

hehe, damn dogs never get enough attention, poor lil puppy

The Buzzz is OK, but none of my faves are on the poll.

Impact, Storm, Panther, Stingray

You must not get out much, because the Coyote is dead straight

It is but I get a lot more D out of a QMS than a Coyote. That's funny though, the guy who almost single handedly caused the disappearance of the post count due to post whoring accuses me of not getting out much. Yeah right, and I cause big religious arguments in the water cooler. :rolleyes::p