• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats your longest driver ?

167 AJ star Destroyer or 167 GL Flow. Either one can get me about 420ish on a good rip.

crush
really flat esp 166-168
flat fast frozen rope distance

my x crushes are a touch domier and might glide more but the extra height adds a little resistance

Beat 12X Star Wraith. I finally parked and birdied hole #4 at azalea that is a 345 hole that you have to throw high and hyzer to get to the pin (which takes off some distance). I have thrown it over 400 a few times.

Star Vulcan

max weight star echo boss. I sometime turn and burn it but if hit correctly I can get out 450 with it or more depending on the wind....it needs a ton of room to work though

For accuracy I throw star echo destroyers and can get them 400 with good accuracy

A Star Destroyer is apparently only referred to as a turnover driver by those who can throw it 500 feet. It's a meat hook for the rest of us.

Key word was "broken down." I have another one in the exact same weight, "MacDryver," that can fight it's way through any situation without the use of guns.

But a 171g Destroyer for me out of the box is a pretty long turnover driver.

Latest posts