• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats your longest driver ?

I think my farthest is my Champ Beast, however, I just got a Gold Flow in the mail yesterday and have yet to throw it, maybe that will be my next farthest driver.

If I can get it to flip real well, then a champ beast. Otherwise my katana or x-cal.

On my best throws between 400-420

How many of us are guilty of buying just one more disc thinking...
maybe that will be my next farthest driver.
:eek:

...mmmmaybe more than just one more. :eek: :eek:

Pro wraith on a hyzer flip, it's the only disc I've hit 500' with.

BH: GL Flow, but I try to forgo the +20ft for accuracy's sake and use my VIP Northman.
FH: Opto Halo, Z Nuke a close 2nd

Star SL for me. I've gotten it a little over 400' and used to avg 340-385 with it. My form has fallen apart completely in the last year or so so I'm actually fortunate to get anything over 340 now.

Pro wraith on a hyzer flip, it's the only disc I've hit 500' with.

You make me :sick:... and yes, I'm jealous, :eek:

I'm just getting past 300, but not controlably.
I know, I know: work on form, technique, mechanics, watch the videos....

Probably the First run Star Destroyers... that being said, I set them aside when I started throwing the Echo Boss'.

My Z Nukes and Gold Line Havocs battle it out. I can get them out to 400 feet, but that is my open field and golf lines maximum distance. Maybe on a really good rip I can attain 420. Normally they make 380-390.

With that being said, I can get my Rivers out to 370-380, and have on numerous occassions began wondering if I even need to use the Nuke because the Rivers get more consistent placement in the fairway.

"Mr. Banana Grabber" - Star Destroyer, 175g. This thing is broken down into a VERY long turnover driver, and I can place it anywhere from 440'-just shy of 500'.