• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats your longest driver ?

FLX surge...thrown some further with a JK valk, but not as consistently

Echo Star Katana and Pro Destroyer have been going over 400 feet for me lately. However , i threw a champ monarch with a tail wind a ridiculous distance yesterday.

I hadnt thrown destroyers since I was a FH only player until recently. I found a beat-up, no ink, 1st run destroyer a few weeks ago and that thing bombs like crazy. I'm not getting significantly more distance than my Orcs or Katanas, but I am getting a little more and it's flight is super consistent. Playing my temp course there is a very uphill 370+ish hole that I had trouble getting within the circle on. The other day I went past it by 15 feet with just a smooth toss with that Destroyer.

After all the work with my bag I almost hate finding new drivers that work so well for me.

I am glad to see that some favorites are emerging.

Far and away, the two longest drivers out there, according to you, and preferred almost 3-1 over most others, are the Nuke, :clap: congrats Jim, and the Wraith. :clap:
Following in third place, but still chosen by twice as many as any other model, other than the two above, is the venerable Destroyer. :clap:

Lets keep those cards and letters coming. :hfive:

dx teebird consistenly outdrives my "distance" drivers. second is my seasoned champ glo gazelle both are soooo straaaaiiiighttt.

in fact, this past saturday, at the san antonio open, i parked a hole that was 560' with the teebird. hyzerflipped straight to the pin.

beat in dx wraith, love throwin that boy downhill! and my esp nuke when i need to get my s curve on in the woods or i love it for overhand throws.

Right now its my glo nuke, but I have a pro destroyer that I think will pass it up once it breaks in a little. The destroyer is much more controllable for me also.

id probably have to say my champ Beasts and Boss are my farthest throwers, i have some Roadunners that will bomb sometimes, and a couple days ago i launched my Champ Valk around 350 or so

dx teebird

i don't throw anything faster anyway

My farthest throw ever was with a Z Nuke although I don't carry one in the bag. I also like the pro bosses but I don't carry one of them either. I do however carry a Champion Destroyer which goes almost as far but is much more reliable.

Latest posts