• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats your primary backhand driving disc and why?

FR Axis (180 g) up to 300' (especially with very little "wiggle room")

FR Nuke (175 g) over 300' on line drives

Star TeeRex (168 g) for da big hyzers ya der hey

280, Beat ESP Buzzz. It turns over nicely and glides forever to get me nice and close.

For long range, ESP Avenger SS is money. Nice turnover but comes back at the end. No more than 325' at this point though.

for shots 280-400?

Imagine Samuel L Jackson form Jakie Brown saying this….

When you absolutely got to kill every mohterfuc__r in the GD building grab an Eagle…. accept no substitutes.

So for me it's an Eagle but I prefer to grab an Orc for over 375'.

Imagine Samuel L Jackson form Jakie Brown saying this….

When you absolutely got to kill every mohterfuc__r in the GD building grab an Eagle…. accept no substitutes.

So for me it's an Eagle but I prefer to grab an Orc for over 375'.

Exactly, but wraith

Still developing my backhand, I am loving the 167g ESP stalker, it gets great glide and long straight accurate shots.

I use the cyclone for it ability to power up and down well and its line shaping capabilities.
I can sweep hyzer, roll curve, flex, beam straight, turn over, fh approach, and more with it.
Clones also tend to yield a low percentage of mistakes for me, and even when the do go off course a lil, its usually not too bad.

...I cant stretch em to 400 tho :|

Latest posts