• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where can I buy decent disc golf clothing?

I always find good deals on shirts, windbreakers and rain suits at Rock Bottom Golf. I have made multiple purchases from the site with no problems. They have brands like Nike, Antigua, Polo and others. I have picked up nice moisture wicking polos for as little as twenty bucks.

www.rockbottomgolf.com

First off, thanks for the support!

Second, I want to offer everyone in this thread 10% our tees off for showing us some love.

Just put "DGCR" in the discount box when checking out. Thanks again. Like us on Facebook, we try to release new styles every month.

First off, thanks for the support!

Second, I want to offer everyone in this thread 10% our tees off for showing us some love.

Just put "DGCR" in the discount box when checking out. Thanks again. Like us on Facebook, we try to release new styles every month.

Just ordered custom pullover hoodies with my PDGA # on them! Only $37 for a custom hoodie? That is an epic deal.

If I give you a design, can you print it up on a shirt?

Great point. I like Discmania's minimalistic approach. Nice tidy logo and the disc stamps are just what they need to be....

I hope they make more clothes, with the same idea in mind.

I emailed Mark at DGV a while back asking if he could get his hands on some of those shirts since he is in charge of US sales for them and he made it sound as if they were only available in the EU only. I found a site or two that sold them but it was gonna be like 70 bucks to get one after it was all said and done.

if you are interested in any dri fits or cotton shirts or flex fit hats or fitted hats from Legacy discs let me know. They also have some sweatshirts and I will get you the best prices.

I wear all asics underarmor for disc golf keeps me amazingly dry and warm for what they weigh. In summer I revert to shorts and No shirt

if you are interested in any dri fits or cotton shirts or flex fit hats or fitted hats from Legacy discs let me know. They also have some sweatshirts and I will get you the best prices.

Pictures? Or a link?

A smaller DG clothing line owned by a good friend of mine . . .Terry Miller "The Disc Golf Guy"

http://www.skylinediscgolf.com/

check out his stuff . . . I know it is pretty good quality as I have a lot of his stuff from tournaments and such.

Cafe Press [.com] has several pages of ironic/cute/graphic scenery DG cotton Ts.
HyzerBomb has some seriously sarcastic DG Ts.

I like linen/nylon shorts/pants for quick-drying ability.

I'm considering buying some Izod sun protection polo-styled golf shirts from Herberger's for disc golf... You may want to check your local BonTon Corporation store for the golf clothes!